Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ended my 3 month t-break with ronald weasley

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sfsc, Aug 17, 2012.

1. #1 sfsc, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    the guy didn't know the strain so he called it ronald weasley. :D little leafy but I like it, whatever it is :)

got from charlotte nc

Attached Files:

2. Hows it look on the inside? :D

3. charlotte has some fire.
    nice pick up.

hopefully next time i am in town my guy has the same shit :smoke:

4. Woah. That bud is hairy as fuck :D

grasscity pickup threads really help to "survive" t-breaks :)

I am not gonna smoke until october when my crop will be ready. I don't want to buy any simply because weed is waaay too overpriced in my area. :D

5. im with ya man weeds only like 10 a gram here but now that i grow i wouldent even consider buying weed when im in between crops just not worth it when i know im goin to be able to get super high when the crop comes

6. i'm looking to start my grow soon too for the same reason. played with some autoflowers already but it's time to move up.

it's expensive here but I'm used to it. $20/g $200-220/half.

7. Straight up orange

8. Is your dealer a ginger? Because it looks like he sprinkled his pubes all over your weed.

Still can see the trichs under all that though, good pickup.

9. That bud looks amazing holy...

10. ha that looks crazy :)

11. looks good man.

12. Holy hairy ape nuts looks like some dank!

13. smokes like some dank too :D

usually I'd kill an 8th in a hour or two session but in 2 days I've only smoked 1.3g :D

14. I had some shit like that not too long ago and dude said it was Godberry. Good smoke