Ended a 2 week T-break today!

Discussion in 'General' started by Citizenk, Jan 12, 2010.

1. I got back from Fl today and officially ended a 2 week T-break today:D

Started off with a bowl of kief from my new bong that I got around a month ago, and I've got a few bowls to smoke from my brand new bubbler I bought at kicks on 7th in Tampa... very excited :smoke:

The break was totally worth it, for alot of different reasons... If you're thinking about it, go for it.

If you guys are intrested, I'll post pics and a milk.

2. So how blasted did you get?! And was that the longest 2 weeks of your life? Because i know it would be for me, haha. SHOW US THE MILK!!! :smoking:

3. I find that day 2 is the hardest. After that it's smooth sailing. Do post pics of the bubbler though, love seeing a fresh piece of glass.

4. [​IMG]

5. Been off for four days and haven't felt any urge or whatever...probably quitting until someone offers it or until the semesters over in a few months.

6. That is awesome! Just look at how creamy and white it is!! :)

7. I'm starting a break until September.

8. Dayum. Mandatory or voluntary? That would have to be mandatory for me...:eek:

But I've done the whole 2 week t-break thing too. It's definitely worth it. I ended mine by smoking a small chillum bowl to the dome and got so blasted!:smoking:

I can see myself quitting for a month or maybe two in the near future though...on my own will.

9. Totally voluntary. I'm still going to be doing other drugs though, but no more bud.

10. Haha. Yeah I'll still be on the old crack, just cutting down on the bud for 9 months.

11. propssss dude. im in the same situation

in florida right now, went from smoking all day everyday to nothing at all since last monday.

wasn't hard at all though, if you keep yourself busy, absolutly no withdrawel effects from weed.

cant wait to get home thursday so i can buy a zip of some daaaaaank and smoke it all up and end the 10 day t-break :)

12. may i ask why? are you trying to bring the magic back?

13. I start my t-break today...

Was 2 weeks hard? I'm planning on going till Reading Week, which is like... Feb. 15-19.

I was supposed to start yesterday, but I needed some weed to help me chill and recollect my recent LSD experience.

Good to see you got your shit together, OP. :)

14. I know how felt after that t-break, I recently took an sorta voluntary 18 day t-break. I got BLITZED when I ended it with a gravity bong

15. I'm on day 3 of my t-break, last night was super hard, I didnt fall asleep untill 930am. Its more of a 'take a break untill I find a fucking job' type of thing. There is a serious lack of jobs around my town lately. Getting the motivation to go and find the only shit job available is hard enough, its even harder when i'm blitzed 18 hours of the day.

So I set a rule in place for myself. No chronic until I get hired somewhere.

16. I did get super blitzed, and I'll try to get shots and milk. I recently got a fish tank for my dorm room though, and I've got classes all afternoon, so it might not happen today.

I got to smoke out my roomate, an old high-school friend, who's been on probation (and clean) for 6 months! I made him make a GC account last night while we were baked with some friends, let's see if he folows through and uses it.:cool:

But for now I'm working on the fishies.

And smoking a bowl.

Yeah, that too.

17. i accomplished proudly a 26 years T-break, thank you :)

18. congrats^ may i ask why?
    i just got done doing a week t break :D

19. I was kiddin, the longest t-break i had was for a month and it wasn't just for tolerance i had health problems. :)