End Womens Suffrage

Discussion in 'General' started by fAKdded, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Wow, it just shows you how uneducated America is, using it's own language and a word that you learn about in what, 8th grade?

2. That's pretty funny. It reminded me of a special called "Talking To Americans"

This Canadian journalist/comedian named Rick Mercer travelled around the US asking Americans questions to see what their responses would be. Some of the questions were unfair(there is a famous Canadian reporter named Peter Mansbridge and Mercer got people thinking there was a Peter Man's Bridge and that people were climbing on Peter Man's Bridge/Mansbridge and that a stop should be put to that) but some questions got astounding reactions.

Some of the questions the got Americans were:
    "Do you think Canada should have a navy even though it is a land locked country?" - I'm pretty sure Canada has the most shoreline of any country in the world.
    "80% of Canadians are developmentally delayed or mentally retarded. Do you think we should try to overcome this challenge or embrace our uniqueness?"
    "Do you think Canadians should stop the practice of putting senior citizens on ice flows to die?"

and, my person favorite:

"Like America, Canada experiences four different seasons but we don't feel that spring, winter, fall, or summer accurately describes the two months of total darkness we experience in July and August. The name for this period is to be chosen from the following; the Equinox, the Slumber, or The Cana-Dark."

3. No guys the girls think that the kid is saying "women's sufferage" like the suffering of women... haha!!! nice. some people are so funny!