"End the War on Drugs!" PETITION for the UNITED NATIONS. By Avaaz

Discussion in 'General' started by The stig, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "controlled" substances act... LoL. sigh...

2. lol better sign it twice I think they delete the bogus ones. This is Avaaz... this is legit:p

3. Wait, we're in war?! :confused_2:

4. yup 4 to be exact...

5. #45 The stig, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    If just one state legalizes in 2012 (ehem Colorado, Cali) many will follow. That will be huge step in the right direction. For now keep bumping this thread in this forum and others hopefully. I'll check the sig count tomorrow morning;) it's 1am here. Peace

6. Signed. Wouldn't it be awesome if some Twilight Zone shit happened and this worked? I know it won't but one can dream.

7. I think there was a petition on that same site to stop a "gay" bill in some other country, and it exceed 1,000,000 signatures and the bill actually wasn't passed because of it.

Signed!

8. Signed. Lots of people from Brazil signing this lol.

9. Signed!

haha I also noticed the Brazilians tearing up the 'recently voted' feed!

WOOO BRAZIL !

10. This petition was an amazing idea.
    Getting all my friends to get on board and reposting to fb.

11. True it was to stop a bill that gave the death penalty for gay people in uganda.

They've had a bunch of big petitions with success

12. Gonna donate a few euros..

13. #53 roma, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    Dang, last night at about same time there were only like 176k signatures.. 313k now.

It would be so great if this would got like an announcement or some small note/pm that goes out to everyone. A lot more people would be aware of this.I think it would only be fair if admin considered doing this.

14. ^bows^ unicorns are awesome. <33333

Attached Files:

15. yeah not a lot of avaazs 1Mil memebers signed this petition. I feel like avaaz didn't present it quite the way they should have.

16. yeah not a lot of avaazs 1Mil memebers signed this petition. I feel like avaaz didn't present it quite the way they should have.

this pettition could really use the help the state its in!

17. If this is already posted elsewhere on the forums then it doesn't need to be posted here as well. :poke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.