End the federal reserve, now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crackrockstdy89, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Roswell, 9/11, JFK, Iron Mountain, MJ12... those are conspiracy theories.

The Federal Reserve cabal is a well documented conspiracy against the American people, no theories there.

2. true, no doubt about the fed, all fact. but, for any of those other theories to have a remote possibility of being true, more than one person would have to be in on it, therefore itd be a conspiracy. the word gets twisted around like so many others, like oh, i dunno...anarchy?

3. No...revolution.

Declaration of Independence

4. i dont believe in the revoltuion or the constitution... im of the opinion that this country is a spinoff of the virginia company and we're all debt slaves owned by the queen. im no historian though, im sure a lot of folks here know their history better than i do.

5. I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.
    but that is just blatantly denying fact.

6. why is it a fact? bc the history books say so?

why is your name on all caps on all official documentation in this country? bc the US is a corportation, and in order to do business with it, you have to be a corporation. when your guardian signs that birth certificate in all caps, you agree to become that entity. only then can they take taxes from your check, require you to register your vehicle, etc.

there are two ways to control people--> overtly, with force. or quietly, with lies, like 'you are free' 'there was a revolution and we gained independence' ..wrong. but hey, i wasnt there, and neither were you, so i guess it just comes down to what or who you want to believe.

7. No not the history books. Documents, paintings, weapons, artifacts, letters, historians all say it is fact.

You are denying fact here. How aren't you free? please explain it to me with what you've said already I am dying to hear why we aren't free. What's your definition of freedom?

8. #28 Goldmine, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    my defintion of freedom is the ability to do what i want with no consequences, as long as i dont harm anyone elses interests.

as it stands now, if i get caught with bud, i go to jail. how is that freedom? and i dont even have a choice on my income taxes. if i want a job, i have to give them a chunk of my check, everytime, like it or not.

what if i decide i dont want to register my vehicle? even though the precious constitution grants me the right to travel, that shit will catch up with me quick, and if i dont pay, if i drive that car without registration, within the speed limit, no wrecks, no harm done, ill still be fucked, i'll end up in jail or broke.

next time you go into a court room, you might notice a gold fringed flag. a lot of people will tell you it means nothing. some will tell you it signifies a war flag, and its presence puts you at the mercy of the judge. if you formulate some bs argument about your constitutional rights in any given scenario, the judge will laugh at you, because the judge operates under Unifrom Commercial Code, the law of banks and money. Maritime law, the law of water, ships, etc. dont take my word for it.

9. The fact of the matter is the Constitution has to do with our rights, system of government, and basic principles. The Constitution left it things like weed up to the States and it was perverted by our government over the last century. If you leave things like that to the States basically you leave that up to the people. The Constitution gives you basic civil liberties. The Constitution is something that tons of other countries are jealous about. Really if you broaden your view of the world you'll realize how lucky we are to have the rights that we do. Now I do believe our government right now is so far away from what it was supposed to be but you can't say that the Constitution, the way our fore fathers put it, is a bad thing.

10. Yes, but due to the lack of evidence of a conspiracy, it remains a theory. :confused:

11. youre right. my point is that 'conspiracy theory' suggests a bullshit idea that bears no factual signifigance. conspiracy theory and big bang theory are not seen as equal to most people, although theyre both theories.

12. #32 Goldmine, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009

i absolutely realize that life here is better than other places. but its also worse than some places. look around you at this concrete jungle we live in where theres a camera on every street corner and more than half of us are obese or have cancer or are on synthetic drugs. i do have a pretty broad view of life, the world, and bc of that, i realize that this 'country' hasnt been around too long, a drop in the bucket in fact, and this great lifestyle we all lead could turn on a dime. in 5 days, 5 years, or 50 years.

and btw a lot of horrible conditions around the world stem from the activities of this terrorist government.

to clarify- im not saying the war didnt actually happen, it probably did. im questioning what it was all about, the agendas of the people pulling the strings.

13. Because there is someone else who's suck is worse than yours, doesn't make your suck suck any less.

14. Whose constitution would you rather have?

15. So you're limiting my choices to pre-existing ones? How progressive.

And I'm not American, I don't have your constitution, and I'm pretty happy with mine.

16. wtf do you expect if a bunch of guys print most of the worlds money and have the power to do whatever they please with entire countries.

i dont understand the point though. they own the world. what else can they do on this planet? why go on with this shit? they have EVERYTHING they, their children, cheir chiledren's children (etc) will ever need. fucked up people.

id just grab lots of cash and cheese it

17. Yes very progressive. Well I am not familiar with Canada's but glad you're happy with it. I am happy with mine.