End the federal reserve, now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crackrockstdy89, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Or else we're fucked.

2. ya and while your at it wrap your head in tin foil so they cant read your thoughts

3. I'm not talking about a conspiracy theory or anything, just pure facts. Money is made out of thin air and is no longer backed by the gold standard. We live in a system of debt and inflation, that slowly gets worse. And if nothing is done, the value of the dollar will continue to downfall until we're working 6 jobs just to get by. We pretty much live amongst one big game of musical chairs. Everyone's fighting to get just enough to get by, while everyone else gets fucked. And the solution could be as simple as eradicating the Fed and setting up a new monetary system. I think JFK was teh last president who spoke about doing this, and showing truth to the secret societies behind our gov't, and boom he was assasinated. We just need a president, or a leader with enough balls to change things.

4. Grow up.

The Federal Reserve is a dangerous, dangerous PRIVATE bank.

5. "The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." -- Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." -- Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932

"By this means government may secretly and unobserved, confiscate the wealth of the people, and not one man in a million will detect the theft."--John Maynard Keynes

6. #6 Jakigi, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Truth.

Fail! Get a clue.

7. yeah true shit, and i havent looked it up but the government probably ownes that cash for gold shit, gold will always hold its value, cash will lose its value soon enough

8. Nice to see a few people on here, seeing eye to eye.

9. People seem to be getting a clue. I make sure to show everyone this video (from 7:40 - 8:20). It's Alan Greenspan, in an interview, revealing what the FED's really about.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3mEe8TH7w"]YouTube - Greenspan Admits The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law & Answers To No One[/ame]

It usually gets people to see the FED differently... Seeing the chairmen admit it's a private agency that government can't control.

10. a very informative post, I am intrigued. Anything else useful to say?

11. Op at first I thought you were completely ignorant to the purpose of the Fed and I thought you were saying that it should be eliminated, period and then I read that you think a new system should be created to take its place. That's fine with me but think about how difficult it is to create a system that addresses the countries needs not just the citizens but the country as a whole as well, something that addresses every single public administration, has a plan for everything and that has options such as the Fed's monetary policies, on dealing with problems in the economy.

It is extremely difficult to devise a new national banking system, and in my opinion it would never ever be perfect, but that's obvious because there is always someone who doesn't agree with the governments actions, but what I mean is when the power to control the money in a nation as powerful and successful as ours is the issue there will always be problems because lets say a new system is created, would it be based on representation to some extent, which is the current system The Federal Reserve Board of Governors, there is a governor for every district in the country, there is 12 if I remember correctly, or would it be a monarchy kind of thing where a small group of individuals holds power, or neither. Would a system in which citizens make the decisions ever work? I don't think so because you obviously will never hear the opinions of every citizen which will create an imbalance of needs, and even then you would need some representatives to be the voice for all those people, to act on behalf of those citizens wants and needs.

So essentially there is only a few types of representation in such a system, and every one consists of a defined group of people making decisions, those people can be corrupted by many things, the thought that whatever decisions they make as a whole affects every aspect of the money in this country, which would lead them to become greedy and only think of themselves, or other people would bribe them to look out for only their interests.

In short I really don't think any monetary system is ever going to work, or will ever work well, there is just too many factors and variables to be considered to make something extremely effective. Just try to be happy with what we have, our economy might be in trouble but were doing better than a lot of other countries.

12. We don't need a 'new' system...

It's all already in the Constitution.

The tell-tale sign of the corrupt nature of the Fed is that Congress it not even allowed to audit them!!

13. yup, end the feds!
    100% support it.

We always can just use other private bank. :rolleyes:

or greenback system.

14. What we need is to go back to a gold standard, but politicians hate the idea. Sound money (gold standard) means you cant put the country in debit with huge social programs. It means you can't start wars unless you can pay for them. Politicians get their power by doling out money to you via pork programs, printing the money to pay for them and then extorting that money from you by force (if you don't think it's by force try not paying your taxes. They will take all your shit and toss you ass in the can), Those who bring home the most goodies get reelected.

The Federal Reserve is the biggest fraud ever committed. Private bankers "create" money out of thin air, then "loan" it to the American people. For this privilege we pay them interest on something that never really existed and that interest is collected by the IRS through force.

If you are unfamiliar with it do a google search, you will be astounded.

15. #15 Northern.Lights, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    These are all good quotes... heres another...

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit.
    We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

- Woodrow Wilson, 1919

(for those that don't know, woodrow wilson is the president that signed the federal reserve bill into act)

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY
    [ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173"]America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version[/ame]

16. It wouldn't be impossible to end the fed, if enough people gained knowledge on how corrupt it was. I would be happy enough to at least see an audit, and have some control on this. And though we may be better off than alot of countries, we're the reason many of these "3rd world" countries are so fucked up economically to begin with.

17. Oh yeah I know that I didn't even say that haha, there are way more ways to end the Fed then there are to create a new one, which is what I was saying. We could have a coup or something like that, but I probably shouldn't be talking about overthrowing the Federal Reserve, lol.

You guys know what currently backs our money right? Fatih and credit in the U.S. government to pay off it's debts, fuck that, the government always lied about marijuana related studies for their benefit, even though some of those studies would have saved thousands of thousands of people, cancer realted. Wars should NEVER be funded with money that isn't available or without a definate budget because just look at the war in Iraq we still have troops over there under a president who didn't even send them over there, technically wars can go on forever just look at the stalemates of WWI, so essentially war is just a economic black hole that sucks all of our resources, money, and labor into it. In my opninion wars don't even have a purpose if your neighbor thought the Communist system was a good one and thought it would be okay to kill anyone who didn't conform to his views if he was a dictator, hypothetical here, would you decide to go to war with him and kill his whole family, definately not, that's all wars are is two guys who are sacrificing lives to win an argument of sorts, it's disgusting.

I'll leave you with a quote
    War is old men talking and young men dying. ?. I don't know who said this but it is so fucking true.

18. its almost too late. they own everything. once they start getting everyone chipped then they will own you. we need some inside people to penetrate and kill the members of the reserve. who's up for it?

19. I've always considered climbing the ranks of government to break the conspiracy wide open, but then again I'd either be corrupted by power or silenced.

And you should never say things like that on an internet forum.
    [​IMG]

20. i totally agree, the fed is not cool. and if you get pleasure out of calling me a conspiracy theorist, i encourage you to do so. id just like to ask though, when did that phrase enter your lexicon? probably after seeing movies with mel gibson in them or watching some other media propaganda tool. conpiracies happen. everyday. if youre too cool or smart to realize this, i just have to disagree with you. i guess i could be wrong, there could be no conspiracies at all....