End the Drug War, Save Black America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Mar 19, 2011.

1. My thought's on ageism are that they have nothing to do with the OP.

No I didn't, I just asked your 'educated' ass some questions. :laughing:

All you did in your last five posts was mock my current location.

2. You havent addressed anything on topic in 2 pages.

When I asked you why you dont think that the 1 in 10 black people in prison for drug related crimes is a direct result of the drug war, you said it was irrelevant to what you were talking about.

How long have you been off topic man? Cut the trolling shit out and answer the question?
    Is 1 in 10 black people behind bars for drug related crimes a result of the drug war?

3. I already agreed that it was about 3-4 pages ago. It was irrelevant to the current topic I was discussing after that.

Poor reading comprehension is poor.

You two cultivated individuals need to get the fuck over yourselves.

4. #84 smokedahoot, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
    the thing is phill, you like to spin shit. You might find the occasional person/people (nasajoe) that read the last post on threads or b/c you have a "special friend" on gc that comes outta no where and likes a post you made that has nothing of value...doesnt mean you put together something of value...but good for you for trying to spin shit.
    the point is that you have no idea on any type of world event besides what happens in KY. glad youre stuck there and have no earthly way of making it anywhere else. If you read the ageism comment maybe you might process that it was a realization of the correlation between that and the racism (where this all stems) and the obvious undertones of racism when dealing with the younger generation. It does not matter if they are white or black any longer, if they choose to live in America (present day) then the people in control (cops/bosses/teachers/anyone in an athoritative role) are looking down on you b/c the country has went "off" on a path of idolizing hip hop gangstas and hoochies...but what i was contributing was far more in depth than the shit talker that youve proven yourself to be.
    See what i was doing was forming thoughts and trying to show the process, the only thing you tried to show was your ass. Get over trying to change up the way things went off topic...it was you and end of story. do me a favor happen you find yourself in a shed with a knife....cut the shit and contribute something of worth

5. Yes. I think if we were to go back and look at the roots of marijuana prohibition, we would see that it has NOTHING to do with our personal safety and was spurred by greed and backed by racism.

6. its sad that it started this way and still continues to concentrate most of its evil on a certain group of people. It will lock any color in jail but the statistics tell a story on this issue.

7. Aren't you the sentimental little troll. :laughing: I'm must've struck all kinds of nerves.

I come on this forum for the shits and giggles, not necessarily to make friends. Maybe people find more leverage in my posts than yours and vis versa.

I don't even understand what this has to do with this thread...

You're right, I'm very aware what goes on in MI too.

So what are you saying?

Nobody brought up ageism until you did, but being the deep intellectual being that's so anti-'Kuntucky' that you are maybe that actually does hold some merit. :rolleyes:

So what are you saying?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]YouTube - Cricket Sound[/ame]

I never noticed, people say it looks really firm when I'm mad. ;)

*The crickets have even recognized your lameness and have seized their chirping*

8. serious? wow.
    ran outta meds tonight did you.

9. The internet is serious business, bro.

10. everybody still butthurt???

carry on then.

11. [​IMG]