End the Drug War, Save Black America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Mar 19, 2011.

1. [quote name='PhillGates']It's funny you choose to ignore that has NOTHING to do with what I'm talking about.[/QUOTE
    you are just funny...it has everything to do with what this thread is about and youre inability to see that is "FUNNY"

2. Well then you've strayed off topic and should get out of this thread then?

Or troll harder man. I like it alot.

3. As long as I didn't skip Grammar 101, I think I did good for being a Kuntucky bwoy. :laughing:

FYI - I'm from Michigan.

4. #64 BumbleBeeHive, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011

The ball is in your court to prove shit when you call it racism..... You cant just say a high percentage of a people are in jail so therefor its racist.....Theres a high number of minorities in gangs, whos main way of making money is SELLING DRUGS... do you take that into account or is it just easier to paint everything with the racism brush? Many blacks would disagree with your stance, bill cosby being one. He thinks black people dont have enough role models and 2 parent households. He also thinks its the black communities responsibility to uplift themselves..... AND BY EXCLUDING ANY OTHER REASONING besides racism kind of makes it look like you are blaming it only on racisml., I ask you again, how is a black cop arresting a black suspect who gets sentenced by a black judge racist? Can you show me statistics saying that black drug offenders mainly get arrested by white cops making it racist?

I also ask you aaronman, and what specific point does racism come into play? Is it racist that most people in jail for METH are white? Why dont you think thats racist?

5. #66 smokedahoot, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011

typos have nothing to do with the education i have completed over my young life, its a web forum and if thats all you got...well... i guess you showed me:rolleyes:.

had I typed it this way KUNT-UCKY boy would you have gotten the jist of it?

6. Completed, eh?

Why am I cunt?

You're not really gaining much credibility with this limited vocabulary.

7. youre a joke, do you always pester people? ive got a few likes from putting you in your place and calling you out for what you are, so no love lost over my dislike for just another moron on a website

8. Lol. Why am I cunt?

9. ooooooooh name caller! Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!

10. why do you keep calling yourself a cunt? i think its funny / true ...but because i sounded out syllables you would think i would call you a cunt in an open forum? well...that just sounds like an inner issue with yourself guy. I hope you can find some peace somehow. g-luck with that guy

11. where did i call him a name exactly? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh "moron" got chya

12. [/QUOTE]

You said that, I'm just curious as to why?

13. did you not read?

14. :wave:

15. troll? youre the one that gets so off subject and hi jacked a thread, yet im a troll...like i said, youre funny

16. Well don't mind my trollin'.

Put this thread back on track with that colossal 'young completed' intelligence you've got.

17. I'm just poking fun at the mods here, they like to hand out infractions for "name calling".. Its pretty lame actually.

18. well i did ask you about your thoughts on the ageism compared to racism, but you wanted to continue with trolling. NOW i dont care what your thoughts are, Youve proven your lack of coherent thoughts have nothing to do with this thread and your stray techniques are played out

19. be back later to see yet another one liner that fails.