Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

End of your stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Emrich, Aug 13, 2012.

1. How much do you save for your last smoke before a break? I have a fair tolerance and am going to be finishing my stash off with four bowls. Then time for a break

2. I don't let my stash get to an end haha, i usually buy more once I'm down to a few grams.

3. I usually use every crumb, then wait until I can afford or find more. I never really take breaks though, except when in another country for vacation, and even then it seems that I usually find my herb somehow.

4. I'll usually just try and toke up as much as possible before a break. kill like an eighth all by yourself through bong hits and you won't want to smoke for a while :S