end of year planting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Jul 10, 2007.

1. hey all. i have a quick question. i want to put some plants down as a end of year, last chance type of deal. i have some plants going now, need to transplant a few more, but i just want to increase my overall yield by some. im going to plant around july 1st b.c im going on vacation until the 29th, and i was wandering if there is any other type of strain that would work better than the LR# 2. any other crosses of lowryder? i will have til about 1st week of october before frosts start to hit, so thats why i wanted to do some lowryders b/c they are extremely quick, but i hear there yield isnt that great and crosses, like WWXLR or whatever, yield much better and only take an extra week or so. is this true? i doubt any "regular" strain would work b/c theres not enough natural time/light left, so i think autoflowering is only way. should i try to use a cross, if so where can i find some? i dont see them around alot. thanks alot for the help, i hope my ? made sense.

2. I think you're still good to plant a summer crop, it just wont get real big. good luck

-jah

3. yea i meant i would be planting aug1 , not july 1 lol. i think LW would be only thing that could finish tho