End of year negative thoughts...

Discussion in 'General' started by ScotchnCoke, Dec 20, 2012.

1. #1 ScotchnCoke, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    Hey blades, how are you feeling that the year is almost at an end? Do you feel satisfied with yourself or your life?

I don't, this year has been kind of negative for me, I worked a lot of hours and paid a lot of taxes, in one of those jobs I was actually robbed at gun point, I have remained single for more than two years now and since splitting up with my ex I have had a massive problem with trust and to make it worse the only remnant of my ex was a rabbit in which I bought for her passed away during a desexing operation, I then became interested in another girl and we got sorta close but a friend of mine fucked it up completely for me by making up some stupid stories and things have never been the same, I have no feelings for any girl I know, besides that I have been smoking a lot of bud, almost every night to cope with things, and I have put on some weight, all I pretty much do nowadays is blaze up, work, drink scotch and listen to hip hop while all my friends are in deep relationships and shit, and to make shit worse it's my birthday on the 26th...

Sorry for ranting on guys I just needed some shit off my chest...

2. I'm feeling particularly guilty that I still haven't devised a way to not feel guilty.

No, that's not a joke, so fuck off.

3. 2012 was/is good to me. I learned a lot and changed many things. Now, 2011 was the worst year of my life. So that's the roller-coaster, 2013 might be your year.

4. just have to be positive for the future...you can create your reality with your thoughts

5. Well, the only thing you can do is stop worrying about future-you and try to start changing the things you do daily.

I'm still trying to kick the computer-addiction and it's the hardest thing I ever had to do. 6 months passed by and still no succes. Maybe I'll say "fuck it all, society" and move to Bhutan for a year.

I don't know.

6. What do you do in your PC? Play games ? I used to do that heaps! I miss spending hours playing Battlefield etc. I haven't even played number 3 yet.

7. Tough job, tough day, tough world. Life is not always sweet. That's life!

8. who cares man world ends tomorrow get throwed

9. That energy is around you so when they come to rob you of your humanity, it's no challenge.

Stay Positive man.