End Of The World

Discussion in 'General' started by MIA YaYo 305, Jan 5, 2008.

1. supposedly the end of the world is 2012 because thats when the Mayans/Aztecs predicted

and technically we are in 2012 because we are 4 years ahead of ourselves

could this year be our last year??
    and with upcoming elections and all
    what is your opinion??

2. Thats just something noone can predict. Theres no avoiding the statement that the world will end. Its just a matter of time when. I personally think we have a billion or so years til it ends. The ice age will come again and the earth will clean itself from the filth we created!

3. It isn't happening soon enough!!!:mad:

4. Man, there's one of these threads like every week.

Yea, it ends in 2012. Will the world end then? Nobody knows. If you want to spend the next four years worrying about it then go ahead. Personally, I'm going to smoke weed and enjoy life. If the world is gonna end, then I'm not having any regrets.

5. i thought we were just 1 year a head???

6. december 21, 2012 doesn't neccessarily mean the end of the world. it marks the end of the age of pices and the transition into the age of aquarious.

on 12/21/12 we will see a celestrial event where i believe all of the planets will line up with the sun occupying the exact center of the milky way. this only occurs like once ever 25-30 thousand years which means this will be the first time in recorded history the event has happened.

7. yah man why you even trippin that the worlds gonna end?
    there's nothin you can do to stop it, and there's nowhere you can run to escape it.
    relax and enjoy life while you still have it.

8. If you believe that I feel sorry for you.

Live life, use logic, but party like the world's gonna end. :D:smoking:

9. Will the world end 2012? NO will there be a MAJOR change? YES....

10. its inevitable. and i cant wait.
    the earth comes to the height of its wobble and switches its polarity.
    total chaos. and im glad ill be around to witness it.

11. What are you talking about we are 4 years ahead of ourselves? And it wasn't just the Mayans who predicted this, many others did too.. and why did you add the /Aztecs?

12. Seems to be another know it all "enlightened" person on the forum.. just what we need.

13. if it was just a prediction, no one would believe it. there is some science behind it, we are due for a pole shift, and theres supposedly some planet on a path straight for earth that will cause it. if this is true, that planet will be visible to the naked eye sometime in march 2009

14. This stuff is so interesting, i love watching stuff like this on the discovery channel :D :smoking:

15. thats some scary shit

16. I wish it would just happen already, but noooo. year after year we have to endure this pain. if it all just ended we wouldn't have to hear about it anymore

17. endure what pain

18. yo im an aquarious! so shit that means im gona bring about the end of the world...or this lining of the planets..sweet aquariouses are gona run dis shit in a few years:hello:

:rolleyes:

19. wasnt the world suposed to end when the year turned 2000 too?

its all BS

20. no the computers were supposed to crash b/c they didnt think they could count to 2000