End of the World Prank

Discussion in 'General' started by PAToke775, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I know the end of the world phenomena is over, but I just came across the vid and thought it was hilarious....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3_YFwUJ2J8]End Of The World Prank! - YouTube[/ame]

I lol'd @ the black guy saying his last prayer :laughing:

2. This is golden

3. I bet some of those people were pissed they missed the bus! lol

4. Vitaly's hilarious, especially when you're stoned.

5. you got me watchin this dudes channel now

6. This is old lol he's the same one who did the miami zombie prank.

7. I know that guy. He went to my high school a few years ago and just got arrested for doing a bomb threat prank lol

8. ahaha damn no shit?

is there a video for it?

9. Not that old! December 21st was just 2 weeks ago! :p

10. right.. how old could it be if hes talkin about the end of the world? haha

11. Not sure, brotha. Just heard it from word of mouth around town. Hes a cool guy though he got on tosh last summer for a miami zombie prank that video is on his channel.

12. alright so i literally been watchin this dudes videos since this thread haha..

and i found that prank he got arrested for.. here it is

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydz8iHB2RbM&list=LL1KPy3cAAj0i0RIFC_SzjMg]Russian Hitman Prank Gone Wrong! - YouTube[/ame]

13. I lol'd but this is what happens when you fuck with people like that.

14. people like what?

:laughing: but shit.. dude thought he was fuckin with a hitman or some shit haha.. he wasnt havin it

15. I'm surprised he reacted that way. If he thinks he's a hitman, why the hell did he run up on him with some kung fu shit? The guy could have supposedly killed him.

16. dont fuck with Samuel Jackson

17. I don't know if I'd really call that an end of the world prank so much as "a goddamn tsunami is coming" prank. :p

It's funny how easily people fell for it though.
    "Honey, let's go! This random stranger said a tsunami is coming and he'll give us a ride out of here!"

Easier than getting 8 year olds in your van full of candy.

18. hahahahaha LOL @ Georgia

19. [​IMG]