End of The Work Week

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jun 15, 2008.

1. What a nice feeling. Oh, so nice.

Well, I'm still saving up (yes, again) for another trip. So, this entails me working a shit load of hours for a few months of peace wandering this orb we call Earth.

Just pulled a 110 hour work week, but the over time should be nice. My feet are just aching. Hurting so bad. Ah well, at least I have a job.

So, I'm in my tattered sweat pants, an old, comfy t-shirt, drinking a few beers and smoking a fatty later on tonight. Life is good. :)

Anyone else love the "Lounge-Wear" you have when you're all by yourself at home? Usually the rattiest, yes most comfortable set of clothes you own.

So tonight, I'm just chilling at home. Tomorrow is Father's Day, so everyone I know is at home and getting up early tomorrow anyway.

What's everyone else doing?

2. Hell yeah, I hear you on the Lounge-Wear. I have this real old green shirt that fits perfect and feels perfect. Nice and loose and full of holes. But every Saturday night I slip on my sweat pants and this shirt, smoke a J, go to bed, wake up on Sunday and lounge in the most comfortable attire ever and smoke joint after joint. What a great Sunday.

3. Yep, I have this shirt that's about 15 years old. Full of holes, yet its soft as velvet. Its my Satuday night/Sunday Lounge-Wear. Its just there to craddle your body. Sooooo warm and soft.

4. I looooove wearing clothes that no one but my fiance has to see. :D

I have hot pink terry cloth pajama pants that are sooo comfy. Either those or my tattered rocket ship pajama pants! Lol. And my 1800 tequila shirt with holes all over it. :p

5. Yes! Isn't just walking around your house in an old pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt the best? No need to impress. Just be comfy and yourself. Why I love chilling with my girl. We've been together so long, I don't have to care about what I look like. (Even though I do. But, when its my time to be lazy...I break out the sweat pants. :))

6. When Friday rolls around and I'm off for the weekend, I throw off my pants and T-shirt and put on my robe and soft, squishy mocassins. Wow, I butchered that spelling. Then I stay like that until Sunday.

7. I'm so tempted to go for the Lebowski look. Nothing ever but a robe, boxers, slippers, and an undershirt...24/7. I wish I could show up like that to work.

I've never liked clothes, ever. Always been a t-shirt and shorts kinda guy.

8. I know what you mean, Heinous, but my big thing is walking around the house with absolutely no clothes on whatsoever. It comes in handy on these 90+ degree days, but in my neighborhood it's a very dangerous situation.

My girlfriend's been stopped four or five times coming back from school by my neighbors telling her that if I insist on doing everything that I have to do around the house naked as the day I came, that I kindly do it with the blinds shut. I really don't know what to make of that.

:p

9. nekked iz cool but my "boys" gotta have a house... :D

freeballin can be painfull... :eek:

10. ^hahaha nice Durchii I can honestly say i know what your saying.

11. No joke.

I haven't worn any sort of underwear since I was 17. That's almost 6 years now. I guess I'm like my dad. We both hate underwear.

All boxers do is just ride up in your ass like a thong by the end of the day, anyway.

12. yeah at least you have a job. i got fired today. it was a cool job, cool people, but hey shit happens.

13. Sorry to hear, man. :(

I've been fired before and for good cause when I was 16. All I did was screw around. It does suck. It was an easy and fun job that all my friends worked at.

The job I have now is harder and more responsibility, but its easy being that its monotonous. So once you learn it, you can focus on other things.

A job shouldn't define who you are anyway. Its just a way to "survive" in society. Always let your dreams and wonders come first. Explore life, that's what you're put here for. Have fun and don't take anything seriously. :eek:

14. Glad to hear your doin well man!!

We gotta hang out sometime this summer when we both have time off!

wow dude...110 hours is almost 16/hours a day...thats fucking insane

15. Agreed. My boys like to roam free but they gotta have discipline.

16. I wish I had the motivation to pull off a 110 work week

17. Shit I just got off work about an hour and a half ago. Got some steak marninaded for Fathers Day and cooked up some homemade vinegar based BBQ sauce I'm going to give pops.

I'm just glad I get tomorrow off. To bad on monday I get to wake my ass up at 'O Dark thrity to unload the truck we are getting in at work.

18. I got off work at 10:00 last night and now i'm about to go back in in about 10 minutes. Ahh i love work.

19. I always had to throw the ratty ass clothes that I had away haha...but sounds like you're stackin paper working all those hours bro, I def. applaud your work ethic.

20. End of the work weak is awesome. To bad I don't have a work weak right now... But I do agree on the comfy clothes man, I'm wearin mine right now. A pair of cotton shorts and this old ass Jack Daniels t-shirt, just gonna relax all day... Maybe drink a beer or two, smoke a couple joints. Just another lazy Sunday.