Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

End of the T-Break =)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HerbItUp, May 24, 2009.

1. So, I have been on a two week t break, got a job and decided to celebrate:D Hanging out with buddies from college, have an eighth of the best purp i've seen, and a new vortex...im stoned as fuck:smoking: oh, and i have .3 of kief :hello: needless to say, im having the best fucking night in a long time. every smoke up up and have a good time with me:D
    good night and good toking
    this message took 5 minutes too type, too stoned, the purp tastes good

2. Damn bro congrats for me its the opposite : ( im going to have to take a t break here in a couple days or so maybe ill start the monday after next its going to suck. But w/e i need a job and my tolerance is high as fuck right now. Anyways have fun and good job for stickin to your t break. Peace and keep on tokin.

3. Enjoy that shit, mine ends in 5 days, can't wait.