End of the road

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Godjah, Apr 25, 2017.

1. I've made 2 posts already I have no idea what to do and no definitive ideas on what I should try. My entire plant is yellow now and if I can't get the help I need in this post I'm going to let it die because I'm not experienced enough yet. Please ask for any info you need and I'll provide but until then all I have is a photo[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. it needs to be fed, badly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well it has no food and there is no good guide online for an emergency transplant

• Like Like x 1
  4. over watered?

5. It was before but I have fixed that issue by watering when it's dry. It may be a bit now, after the photo I flushed it with a few gallons of water one of my posts had a suggestion of nutrient lockout

• Like Like x 1
  6. if you do not get this thing food in the next week its gonna be a goner. matter fact the leaves have leached every lil nutrient left. I bet you could still let the bud ripen a bit bud you will have to worry about it effecting the taste and final harvest of bud. I would just got your losses. plant is dying and naturally the plant will start he

• Like Like x 1
  7. hermi and making seeds

8. Cannabis will naturally seed, pop nanners, and even hermi when it feels death is close. those leaves still have some green. its your choice :)

9. I flushed till the runoff was clean I'm going to leave it a couple days and see what happens

• Like Like x 2
  10. thats the way to do it :) awesome! I hope you enjoy that smoke man. looks good

• Like Like x 1
  11. How long has it been in flower?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. No offense but you ask for help and we have really no idea what you done/been doing. If you want help you need to list every thing... Lights, Water Source, Nutes, Age, all the fun stuff. No idea what you been doing/going through.

• Like Like x 1
  13. flushed a starving plant huh? anyway some strains will completely yellow out if not fed properly. 1 example is a diesel. food whores

14. Well anyways it looks like you will come out with some bud :) good job Godjah and I hope to see u on here in the future. grower error is the strength of a Gardner. Peace and Love and happy growing

• Like Like x 1
  15. I hope I wasn't rude to any helpers on this or my previous posts. All is well, I flushed my plant and gave it a micro small dose of nut to up the nitrogen. A nice green color is spreading over the yellow dying leaves and it seems to be becoming healthy again. Buds are maturing nicely and I should be harvesting within a couple weeks. In the future I will showcase a full journal to help in case of future error. I appreciate all the help :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks for the update figured it was under fed but I don't like to suggest with out knowing all the information :)