End of Summer, Back to Class

Discussion in 'General' started by Kramer, Aug 20, 2008.

1. I'm starting classes next week, going to have to change my sleep schedule drastically. I have been going to bed around 3-4am lately. Luckily my earliest class is at 11am, so it's not that bad.

2. Startin classes on Monday and don't technically have to change my sleeping hours since my classes start in the evening haha.

3 classes: Monday and Wednesday I have western civilization II thats 3 hours a class then Tuesday Thursday Biology +Lab so thats 5 hours each class. Then I am taking some online class that will help me with my study habits and such.

3. september 8.. cant wait, i guess.. :cry:

4. Our classes start tomorrow...time to close the books on an epic summer of partying. It's been great. I'm about to start my fifth and final year of college and it's a little sad, but at least I've got this last year and most of my friends are back as well. I just can't believe how fast this summer has flown by...

5. wow my classes don't start until the 24th of september! i still got plenty of time :D even then, my first class isn't until 10.

i'm a freshman, pretty nervous about how it's all gonna turn out! i have no idea what to even expect.

6. I start my second year on September 2nd... chem at 10:00AM.

Then my one hour lunch/smoke break before Calc 3 haha! :hello:

7. ^^^^ ooh smart boy... chemistry, calculus.. you remind me of my sister :D 36 hours of lectures a week. im going into political science, thats probably like 15 hours hah

8. That is my minor.

Majoring in Mass Comm.