End Of Semester BuyBack

Discussion in 'General' started by RedSorcerer, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Haha, you college-goers know what I'm talking about.
    Sell off them text books and pick up a sack with the money to start the winter break off with a bang.

Happy Holidays from RedSorcerer.:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. hahaha I always did that. My school was fuckin agay though, spend like 500 bucks and get like 80 back.

3. SELL YOUR BOOKS ONLINE

seriously, you make twice as much cash back

4. I had 200$ worth of computer text books and got 120$ for them, not bad.

8$ on a 40$ book

and 55$ back on a 100$ algebra book w/ the solutions manual, would have been 10$ for the text book, but got an extra 45$ with the solutions manual.

these book buyer backers have some straight jewsian ancestery im tellin you

5. Hmm, I've researched selling books back again, didn't think it gave that much more revenue. I ended up selling back 3 of 5 books. Originally Valued at 190. Got 96.50 for them.

6. Good luck to you dukes selling your booksback. I remember those days haha. What i use to do is wait for classes to start again and go back to that class and see if anyone is willing to buy the book back. I got a lil more money that way rather than selling em back to the bookstore where they try to rip you off usually. So CHE GL to the GC fam and getting on that book hustle

7. <Scan> *beep*

"No value"
    "God, what the fuck?"

These are brand-new books, lady! What do you mean they're not using this text next semester!?

8. LOL thats ownage right there. They love fucking College students like that:(
    </scan>

9. I'm pissed, I sold 4 of my books back for 60$(My brand new eco book I only got 11$ for) and right after I got the cash I found out I could've got 40$ for my Eco book alone at another book store about 5 minutes away. Oh well, I bought an eigth with the money I made off of them, can't complain.

10. haha excellent south park quote lol

11. lmao, 3 of my perfectly good textbooks "had no value". Had to lug em all the way back to my dorm.