End of grow yellowing or def?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ImagiNathan, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Hello!

I just started week 7 of my Bubblegum first grow, noticed a few lower leaves kind of yellowing/mild rust spots. Buds look good and I expect her to be in her last two weeks. She gets RO water but it’s supplemented with CaliMagic. Amended Fox Farm OF soil grow, 400w hps, General Organics (BioThrive Bloom, BioBud) feed w/ GPN Terpinator, Liquid W-8 and Massive Bloom. Is this a sign of overfeeding or normal plant cannabilizing itself for its end? Thank you in advance for any input!

Attached Files:

2. Yes, its normal for plants to yellow during flowering, and beneficial too!
    You don't want lush green plants in the end as this will result in harsh smoke.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Right on! I know it’s hard to see but how are the trichs looking? I know all the info with harvesting in which stage you want for effects (cloudy, Amber, etc), just haven’t applied it yet! Should I pepper down to 1/2 strength on the remaining feeds? Thanks man!

4. Right on! I know it’s hard to see but how are the trichs looking? I know all the info with harvesting in which stage you want for effects (cloudy, Amber, etc), just haven’t applied it yet! Should I pepper down to 1/2 strength on the remaining feeds? Thanks man!

5. Yes, I think you can flush or dilute your nutes for the remaining time.

6. Great, thanks!