End of Grow PICTURES!!!! (hydro multi flow unit)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ganjaganja, Jan 27, 2009.

1. I just came in my DRAWERS.

2. hahaha yeah i do pretty mcuh every time i open the jars

3. That almost doesn't look like bud.

4. except it is, really really really potent, organic, medical grade marijuana

5. beautiful trees...but it was never PK bro

6. hahaha okay thanks for chiming in"jordan the great"....again.

always a pleasure to hear your wonderful insight...

7. Whats so organic about your grow here? that you used water?
    Those buds looked so good on the plant and so hurtin dry. Did you flush those? I seriously have seen tons of purple strains and never seen somthing like those.

8. the nutrients i used were organic haha. and what do you mean by the buds look hurtin dry? maybe the pictures i took were bad but the buds look and smoke amazing

9. and yes they were flushed lol, flushed for 15 days to be exact. they actually look exactly the same off the plant that they looked on the plant.

10. yea they look good...ive never seen bud that purple b4 either congrats brah

11. Im not dissin you at all! trippen

12. haha i must have misunderstood

13. yeah the purple is crazy. i went to a Anthony B show the other night and smoked sum of the purple herb with him, he wwas going crazy over it, said he never saw anything like it.

he dedicated his show to me at the begining and end.

the show was at the Fox Theatre in boulder colorado the other week if any of you were there!

14. Northern Cali has real grapes. dark purple damn near looks black. when i come across some i will post pics but probably not because i will be smoking it:smoke::eek:

15. wow. that's some purple bud! :hello: