End of a Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by grinningdog, Jan 21, 2008.

1. so yesterday i took some pretty good acid, enjoyed that for a long while, and had some pretty important experiences, realized some shit about myself, etc. Basically it was meaningful to me. I finally came down around 4 this morning and I called an old good friend just to talk for a while, and we actually had a long, stimulating conversation that was pretty nice. then I smoked a bowl and decided to venture out into the coldness to get something to eat, forgetting it's MLK day today but still looking forward to a big fucking breakfast at a place i love going to, this little place close to me that makes great sandwhiches. Well this place is closed and I havent eaten in like 21 hours and I was counting on that shit, and I had to walk back in the cold and that pretty much ruined what should have been the end of a perfect day (and the start of some of yours) and now all the good vibes from the night are gone and I'm grumpy as hell.

I'm just asking that you smoke a bowl for me today while I'm sleeping, because I know you've had a day like that too.

2. I hate when you have a really good day and then something at the end ruins it. Don't worry, I'll smoke a bowl for you!

3. if shit like that happens the end of my day just gets bumped to a little earlyier ;)

4. I'd roast that bowl for you bro, but i'm beat. And all my friends are self proclaimed kings of bullshitting. No bud for your boy in slippers :(