Encountering Strange People in Public

Discussion in 'General' started by TexRx, Feb 8, 2012.

1. So, I was at the local Wal-Mart and this guy walking in front of me starts talking to himself. He spoke for a couple minutes at least and was drawing the attention of people around. Women looking thru blouses and skirts were raising their heads but no major concern was drawn...The guy wasn't violent or anything, he was just talking out loud to himself in public

Another encounter recently was at the local smoke shop. A new emplyee started asking ME a bunch of questions about the Silver Surfer Vaporizer (SSV) I was buying...And then he started asking me questions about using AVB or vape remains to make edibles. This is a serious No-No. These employees can't talk about edibles and the uy dissapeared

Do you encounter strange people in public?

:)

2. everyday i work i encounter strange people in public lol.

one that kind of bothered me the most was a lady who (when i was still new at my job) yelled at me because the belt was moving (im a cashier btw). she didn't want her sodas to shake, but i didnt know what to do because i couldnt reach that far.

the strange part was she was wearing garbage bags....and yelling at me about soda.

3. ~ b u m p ~

One time some guy started driving down my 200ft driveway while I was in the garden. I still don't know what he was doing. I had to stop him and threaten to call the police with my cell phone!!

:)

4. I was walking around with my friend in Portland and we saw these homeless guys and one starts yelling at the other. He's like you "You wanna go!"

"Let's do it" retorts the other one.

Then they run over to this building and start pushing the wall with their hands. One of them gives up so I yell "Who can push the wall the fastest!"

They didn't seem to notice but they both gave up and the loser left the other hobos alone.

I've got plenty of these stories of strange people when I think of more I will report back.

5. I was walking down a high street, and what I can describe in no other way as a bag-woman in her fifties screamed some gibberish at me, before taking it upon herself to start slapping my arm. I looked at her with a kind of :confused: look on my face and I walked off. I didn't want to hang around and find out what else she had up her sleeve, or should I say in her bag.

Strange woman...

6. I'm a sign flipper and I work in downtown Atlanta a lot and I always see crazy shit. I alwaus see fuckin weirdos around campus like this one guy that sits on these bench swings and swings em really fuckin high in the air and some kid that does everything in slow motion and I seen this one chick layin face down in the grass looked liked she was dead. Then you got all those walmartians in Walmart. Crazy people everywhere man you gotta be careful.