Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Encounter With Police

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MightyJoeJon, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Earlier today i had an encounter with the police. long story short we didnt get caught because they didnt have enough evidence to search us.
    but im just wondering why they ask for your name, address , and number.

2. just to waste time and fuck with you.

3. To run you for warrants and see if you're trying to lie to them.

4. To make sure you are who you say you are. Also if they ask for your info and you act hella sketchy and shit, they're gonna know something is up. Did they run the name? Because they were probably looking for warrants and things of that nature.

5. I think when they ask for ur name and stupid questions like that, they see if ur under the influence or too see if ur not nervous or something. Or they just look around to see if u forgot something and try to distract u.

idk, cops can be realli dumb somtimes.

6. He just wrote it down on a mini note book.

7. your name comes up in the system along with a list of other names if the address etc is right they can check your record for previous charges and shit

8. Where do you live? What state/province/country/city? The name and address are to run your name for warrants. They need the address or some other piece of identifying info because there are instances of the same name. I don't know why they would want your phone number. I wouldn't give it to them if they asked me.

9. yeaa all they did was put your name and some other shit in there computers, so if u ever get fucked again they already have some info on you in there database.

10. Fuck the police