Enail nail advice?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by bigj0110, May 8, 2018.

1. So I have an enail and I'm using the nail that came with it, which is a titanium universal nail. I don't think it's very good because it's restricting airflow on majority of the rigs I tried it on. Only one of my friends rigs does it work pretty decent. Other than that, it's having a hard time pulling and I'm getting little to minimal smoke.

Also overall I don't think the nail is that good in general. The unit itself is good and keeps temperature, but the nail I think it's just crappy.

So with all that being said can anybody recommend me a good enail nail? Meaning not the whole enail unit, just a nail. Preferably I'm looking for a good high quality nail from a reputable brand. I'm willing to spend a decent amount to get a high quality "name brand" nail. Also preferably I would like a universal titanium enail nail, but if it's a quartz Banger or something of that sort I'm also interested, but I'm just interested in a universal titanium nail more.

All the feedback will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. Since you are using Titanium, you are going to want to make sure it is a reputable brand that isn't using shitty titanium for their nails. Highly Educated is the only Titanium nail brand I will buy : H-Adapter - 16mm Titanium Dish

3. I was thinking about getting a highly educated. But the situation is I want it Universal Nail. Maybe someone could recommend me like a reputable brand with good titanium but is universal. I wouldn't even mind if it's another type of nail either like a quartz or something. I just need some recommendations.