Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

empty

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sticky_iky, Dec 24, 2009.

1. i just got a brand new pipe and no buds to be found! ive been looking for almost a month and aint found shit! such bad luck i have :(

2. man that sucks ive never gone a month without i would probably go out looking for some hookups if i was you

3. im sitting here trying to think of a place to go as i type this. not to many options around here.

4. Wow man ive never had a problem. Just find people who you think may smoke, and act real goofy like your high around them. Then see how they react, also another good trick im stealing from someone elses thread is

ask them is they smoke, and if they ask "cigarettes?" they prob smoke weed. Then ask them for some or if you can hang out and blaze, then ask them for some.

What state you live in

5. big ol wyoming. lots of land not alot of people!

6. Buy one of those grow tents and pitch that bitch up and grow a hefty plant of some dank.

Thats all i got for ya bro lol

7. ya man just walk up to someone you know and you think might smoke and ask where you can get some bud

8. move to a more heavily populated region?

9. Damn, you got a pipe and havent gotten to use it in a month?
    Shitty...

10. this is the stash jar, not the lack of stash jar.

11. yes i realize this is the stash jar and i was simply expaining that mine is empty. seems like no one around here has any.

12. then you should come back when your cashed stash is replenished.