Empty Stomach Smoking.

Discussion in 'General' started by FuzzyNug, May 30, 2009.

1. If you haven't ate for like 24 hours and then took a couple nice rips off a bong

would you be way more high then usual or have a different high with a completely empty stomach

or does it not really matter? Cus I havent ate in like 24 hours and I'm about to smoke in an hour.

I was just wondering.

If no one knows for sure...I'll come back with the results in an hour or so!!

2. #2 sammiches, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    i've noticed that if i'm really hungry or haven't ate in a while my hunger just goes away after i smoke, i've never noticed a more intense high. however if you are on a real empty stomach your blood sugars could drop which cold make you feel real messed up and you may confuse it with the herb.

true strory. that happened to me, i was running on empty most of the day and i met up with a friend to smoke and i started feeling light headed and i turned pale. i thought i was just super high but my buddy told me that it was because my blood sugars dropped that i was feeling that way...its a good thing to have diabetic friends :)

but no man i wouldn't worry its not like drinkin where you need something to absorb it.

3. I'll just go eat a hamburger.

4. You would be super fuking hungry.

5. I hate that feeling ...lol

the worst munchies i've ever gotten is fucking 8 slices of pizza hut pizza to myself.

holy fuck

6. This.

First I'd feel like shit...because of the low blood sugar, then I'd get a mad case of the munchies to bring my blood sugar back up...but then after eating all those munchies I'd no doubt fall the fuck asleep right quick.

It's why I prefer to eat BEFORE smoking...:p

7. true that man. i always try to eat before i smoke

8. lol you're crazy

I didn't eat because idk Im not hungry at all it , i've had a stomach ache for like 2 days haha.

anyways im high right now and havent ate in like 35 hours...and im not feeling so hungry

I might have some blood sugar in me because of i had 3 mountain dews today lol.

9. Don't do it.
    Weed + Low Blood Sugar = Uncontrollable Shakes
    At least in my experience.
    Best high comes when you smoke 30 min - 2 hrs after eating.
    Again, from my own experience.