Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Empty stomach or full stomach when smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b2ke, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Okay I've been toking for a while now I think about 9 months or so and people have told me a couple times that smoking on an empty stomach improves the high and I was wondering if this is true and if so why?

2. cuz you have lower blood sugar and all that stuff so you get more fucked up cuz the weed lowers your blood sugar and other things. thats why u get hungry.

3. no im not asking why u get hungry when ur high. im asking if when u smoke on an empty stomach does it improve ur high

4. dont matter. ill have the munchies and eat anyways! :p

5. not me...i like being semi full not empty....

6. smoking on an empty stomach = more chance of whitey

seen quite a few people puke (or dry heave) because of it

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I don't think about that ever man just get high

8. I always eat before I smoke so it kills the munchies, my tolerance is pretty high so if I eat after I blaze I will pretty much kill the buzz.

9. He meant to say smoking lowers your blood sugar, sometime too much which gives you a lazy feeling. Thats why I always post up with a glass of oj or sunny d (anything w vitamin c) when Im smoking. I also like to get really high and eat a lot and when I get a stomach ache I smoke and it goes away. Chill and repeat. :smoke:

10. i know that when you drink on an empty stomach you get more drunk than on a full stomach..

i guess the same applies to weed.

i don't know any of the mechanics of it though.

i reckon:
    empty stomach
    smoke weed
    get high as fuck
    eat munchies
    fill stomach
    profit????

happy toking :bongin:

11. smoking on an completely empty stomach sucks. I did it once and felt like total shit.

12. Thisss

13. I smoke on empty stomach all the time honestly makes no difference to me but I can't really eat without smoking..

14. Literally put what I was gonna write down. My tolerance is pretty high at this point so eating a huge meal after I smoke defeats the purpose of smoking, for me..

15. i usually smoke when im either slightly hungry or after a huge meal.

16. I dont like smoking on an empty stomach, gives me aches like a beeyotch. Either way, I still love weed.

17. If I toke on an empty stomach my high doesn't feel that good and I get tired instead of being all happy.

18. I don't think it'll effect it, other than the blood sugar thing.

Comparing it to alcohol isn't really right. You absorb the alcohol through your stomach, which is why that effects it so much. You absorb the THC through your lungs, the alcohol doesn't go there, so I don't think it effects it. Personally I like a full stomach, but not so full that I feel bloated. It helps put off the munchies, I find.

19. Eat an edible on an empty stomach. That shut will fuck you up hahaha

20. I have smoked with a completly empty stomach and I greened out and I smoked the Same amount of weed and I had a better high and I wasnt Feeling like shit after. But thats just me happy blazen