Empty carts, what am I looking for?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Dreamer2017, Jul 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. So I am an old(er) guy about to enter the wide world of vaping. Don't have the SLIGHTEST clue about anything really product wise. I am looking to buy a bunch of empty carts and there are like 10 different versions to choose from online. Different tips, different this, different that.....I have heard that some leak (definitely don't want that) and there are quality differences just like anything else. So in general, what exactly am I looking for? I will be buying these in bulk eventually and want the best quality product, but don't really know where to start. I just called my local vape shop and they said they have plastic/glass ones. Glass ones are more expensive are these the best quality materials used out there? Point me in the right direction very generally speaking if you could. I am going to go the local route first to "get my feet wet" and figure out what is what before ordering a bunch of them online from a distributor not knowing what the hell I am looking for really. 1000mg if it matters.

2. Are you filling them yourself with cannabinoids or are you talking about something for nicotine ejuice cloud chucking stuff?

3. Filling them myself with good ol THC concentrate juice

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm very interested in this too, especially best practices like whether to add terpenes, notoriously bad (or good!) brands to look out for or avoid, etc.

5. I will just tell you from personal vaping experience the glass ones with wood or metal tips are much better tasting than plastic and I just like them better.

6. Now days you can find them for around 2-3USD a pop in the USA but that's still pretty high to me. I once used Alibaba.com. Paid by PayPal, ordered from China where they are manufactured and would get 50 at a time under a dollar a piece. Glass ones with ceramic atomizers and glass tips even, at 2.6 ohms.

I did have to sort of woo this Chinese dude initially to set up the order but it was pretty straightforward and wouldn't have been a huge loss if it never showed the first time.