Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Employment Exam

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by a6937, Mar 17, 2014.

1. I was recently given employment to an organization that is requiring I take an "employment exam" at a workplace health clinic.  A drug screen is included.  I have never had an examination like this prior to employment and have never used synthetic urine.  I am in need of advice of where to hide the QF for the physical examination part (is it inappropriate to ask to pee first? then I would just have an empty to hide)...anyone have any insight to this examination process as to what it entails?  Just very nervous and would like peace of mind both of the quality of QF, its effectiveness, and good conceal spots for a heavy set female if a physical examination is to follow or precede the drug screen.  Want to be ready for all situations - I have to pull this off. 

2. they can fire you because you are ugly and your momma dresses you funny...and write it off as 'gave the company a bad image' [they can lie/spin]

it is a bad management choice to not have a multi user cash register monitored with multiple cameras in various angles to record all transactions and cash handling...but then that cost money when there are other min wage slaves ready to take the spot, so they cut corners, hope for the best, and reduce risk by firing anyone near a theft...

3. What part of his question did you answer? The part that doesn't exist?

4. ooops. :huh: ..you are right...this was a response  to another thread that I must have posted here..no idea how though... :unsure:

intended thread was about a missing $100 bill in a shared register.

ohwell...you didn't answer the op either..but thanks for pointing out the misplaced post. :wave:

5. this has happened to me to man ha.
    But to answer ops question, I really don't know where you could hid your urine if they're gonna have you strip unless if they don't monitor your during the test then you can put it in your pocket then pour the urine into the cup.

6. Not surprised to see you post something like that though, js.

trollolol :rolleyes:

8. Preemployment physicals are usually very basic since it's illegal to screen potential employees based on genetically inherited diseases and/or disabilities. The bra trick is probably safe. Also, at exams at the clinic I work at, they usually have you pee first while waiting for the examiner (ymmv of course).

You could just ask the receptionist as soon as you get there. Tell them you've been holding it for a while and you'd like to go ASAP.

9. If I was a female, I would have a friend piss in a condom for me, tie it well so it doesn't leak, then put it in my vag. During testing, poke a hole in the tip and it looks like your peeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum