Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Employee drug testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LokalToker333, Sep 21, 2016.

1. I just got hired on with Fidelity Investments, and their contract mentions they can implement random drug tests depending on the department you are in.

Was wondering if anyone knew if they implement this random testing for their entry level financial reps. Just working in the call center but I'll be moving around basic trades and dealing with minor transactions involving 401ks and IRAs. Would make sense if they do I suppose, but I'm really hoping they don't. Anyone that can shed some light here would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Unless there's a pre employment test I wouldn't worry about. Those random tests are usually only ran if they suspect an employee of using illicit drugs.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

3. Well yeah they do a pre-employment test, and they also mention in the paperwork that because of the nature of some positions I may be required to take part in random drug tests. And it's just an entry level position, but I still move money and funds around with the potential to make costly mistakes.

4. Some places DO test you randomly every once in a while, here in Michigan most assembly plants for GM, Ford and Chrysler do it. I will tell you my friend's story to avoid failing them. Your only way out if you wanna keep smoking is to keep a synthetic urine bottle in your lunch bag at all times. All you need to worry about whenever they ask you to do the test is to heat up the bottle. Will work great for you.

5. Synthetic urine always sketches me out tho. Can't any decent system debunk it as being fake? Cuz they judge creatine content and all that in lab tests