EMPIRE STAR FALLS FROM GRACE,,,,,

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Feb 23, 2019.

1. I CALLED BULLSHIT ON THIS THE MINUTE, i heard about it,,,,

the guy is facing some very serious charges, if the district attorney, wants to throw the book at him,
    just the fact he mailed the letter with the white substance in it,, is domestic terrorism,and mail fraud,...
    filing a false police report....

and the respect he lost in his community is unreplacaeable,,and i ask myself,, '' why'' because i dont believe it was about his pay... it was about using his platform, to throw a brick at our president, and put his supporters, in a hate group,,,
    im glad to hear.. his role on EMPIRE has been cut,,, i hope his carrer is done, just as COLIN KAPERNICK is done,,,, theres a public '' social line'' that you dont cross... and im sure both these guys realize they crossed that line,,,

white klansmen,, out in the streets of chicago,, at 2 a.m. in the middle of a polar vortex,,, with -2 temp's,,,

REALLY<--------------:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hey Chicken, What a piece of shit this guy is..He came at Trump so hard..lol What a fucking loser. It sounds like his Nigerian muscle men are going to come at Jussie so hard he won't be able to sit right for a month..lol

The democrats probably have him in the educated category. What does that tell you? lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Something tells me he won't do any time. I mean search me for a reason, too, I just cannot, for the life of me, figure out how this particular man (his sexual orientation and ethnicity not withstanding LOL) most likely will NOT serve a single day behind bars!
    What IS this backwards society we're in?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. what kills me is he's denying it,
    he's cold hard busted,, and snitched on,,, yet he denies it,

reminds me of our local news station, with all the killing going on,,, yet to hear thier mom's side.

he was a good boy, who wouldnt hurt a fly. just the fact he aint coming clean, is what is gonna ruin him,
    america has a forgiving heart,,,,, but we laugh at a FOOL,,,, and right now we are all laughing,,

and most of the time the ;; brothers'' will stick togheter and defend each other,,,, but even the brothers,, are laughing at him,

im sure 6 months from now, he will commit suicide,

5. i dont think so.. he aint HILLARY CLINTON,,, america wants to see him pay for the crimes he has commited,
    i believe he's gonna be prosecuted simplly because right now AMERICA does believe we have a 2 tier judicial system... and this guy may be made a example of, all of america thinks he a laughing stock, so they dont have to fear of reprecussions if they do decide to go forward, with massive charges.
    and believe me just paying for his defense is gonna wipe out his account,, and im sure his theatrical carrer is over, so

FUCK HIM,,,, get what you deserve you reverse racist piece of garbage,

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. #6 nitro harley, Feb 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    Delete

7. He sounds like an attention seeking twat.

I don't think you can compare him to Colin Kaepernick though, that was a legitimate protest and whilst you might be somehow offended by his act he wasn't making shit up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. By hanging is my guess.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. as i stated,,, HE'S THE LAUGHING STOCK OF AMERICA RIGHT NOW,,

11. This whole thing is pathetic and will literally cause the most racial tension ive ever been a witness too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. yo

if the RIGHT WON, Donald Chump would win.............. WAKE UP HOMEYZ

13. What?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Right, because faking a hate crime to make Trump and his supporters look bad is just fine... Wake Up Homeyz.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. [​IMG] jussie smollett was a victim of maga racism otherwise trump wins wake up.txt

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. TRUMP should throw his new A.G. at this guy, and trully charge him with all the laws he broke,,,, mailing that letter is what will sink him...

the guy really disgusts me... our country is in a bad racial state right now,, weve been there since OBAMA '' the divider'' was in office,
    and then this guy does this stunt,,, but in a way it has brought us togehter,,, because blacks and whites are LAUGHING at what he did,,,
    will the next racial '' incident '' be believed ??????
    and i think this dudes dad was a white jew,,,,,, damn did his dad not teach him to steer clear of hatred,????

but selfish people only think of themselves,,,, i will watch this case, and see the charges he catches, and how broke his ass is,, when it's all over,

17. This is why...when brothers fuck sisters...you don't keep the baby.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1