emotional about a peice?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nicolerrico, Jan 13, 2012.

1. does anyone have a favorite peice.. that maybe brings back memories.. so that that bowl could be more important than another? or a funny story about how you got it?

for ex. i have a bubbler that was given to me by the guy of my dreams.. i dropped it a few months ago and it broke, i actually cried and bought attempted to fix it with superglue

i also have a bowl that my best friend stole for me at a concert last summer... this drunk kid we knew came up to us and was like "yo, these people were smoking and i just went and yanked their bowl and ran with it hahaaa" and yea thats kinda fucked up, so she pocketed it and the drunk kid was lookin everywhere, "yo wheres that bowl i just stole" scumbaggg you shouldnt steal so she taught him his lesson

2. I purchased my first bong when I was 18 and broke it at 20, (now i'm in my early thirties).

I was able to salvage the stem, clean it, and retire it just for memories.

I definitely know what you mean. about emotional pieces.

3. Yes a have 2 special pieces out of 6 the two special ones one was my first pipe ever I paid decent money n its good glass had it for over 7 years my second special one had it for a lil over I yrs and it 2 is heavy nice glass point being it has these 3 little glass bumps were u put ur thumb and it fell on tile shortly after I had got it it slightly chiped one of the bumps u can't really notice till u look at it closely but it still works perfect n cherish it more because of that I understand some pieces mean more than other i gotta alot of memories from my first pipe ........

4. I was that way.

When me and my Ex split up, I had to throw out the pieces she bought for me.

And I made my friend throw out his bowl she gave to him.

5. There was a glass bowl my buddy had. It was green swirl, with a lizard on it. Perfect bowl pack, hit awesome, great size... I loved that bowl.
    He ended put smashing it cause he is and still was a douche...
    Sad now thinking of it...

6. Just bought my first glass pipe below a few weeks ago...im in love woth it already so hopefully we have years to coem together :)

Attached Files:

7. My favorite is my bowl chavez got him at the best head shop ever, went back and got my friend one cause of how much she liked it

8. Sooo... You taught the thief the a lesson about stealing by stealing the very object he stole?

That's like murdering a guys kid to teach him to not murder his wife.

9. I drove the two hours or so that it takes to get to a-LT, picked up my favorite piece the Mobius Meso with Matrix perc and then got back on the infamous Southern California freeways. I was in bumper to bumper traffic in the middle of nowhere when suddenly and without warning I had to vomit and quick! All I could find was an empty soda can in my car, which I proceeded to fill, overflow, and completely overspray with throw-up. It even covered the windshield enough that I had to wipe it in order to see out. Needless to say, I decided that was going to be my last public stop, except for an all important trip to a gas station rest room.

Luckily the guys at the shop were kind enough to throw in one of their t-shirts with the purchase of my piece, so I had a fresh shirt to change into. :)

10. ive lost so many pieces that were dear to me....all i got left is an illadelph rasta tube with an illadeplh rasta ash catcher and my go to rasta bowl...so many broken shards of glass and so many memories......at least i got a nice water pipe

11. I got this pipe around when I started blazing... maybe 16? I'm now 20 and still own it and use it all the time. Her name is Zelda. She is the perfect all-around pipe. Uniform thickness throughout, perfect lines and symmetry, changes colours to a teal-purple, and perfect bowl size. Dropped her on asphalt a couple times, hasn't broken!
    [​IMG]

12. uh, no?

It's like taking the object he stole to give the experience of having something stolen away from him.

13. #13 Rokintreasr, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012

Damn dude! That is a sweet spoon bro! I'm more a bong person, but if I saw that pipe I would buy it in a heartbeat! My buddy has a glass pipe that dropped off a 5 ft table onto tile floor and bounced several time(he said he could hear it hit the floor every time it bounced haha) and it didn't break!

But seriously I love that spoon of yours haha :bongin:

That same friend and I have a bong that we bought together like 4 years ago when we first met. Lol its a really shitty china ceramic bong that stands about 6" tall. It was cool at the time!! That bong had sooooo much usage. And it brings back memorys of some DAMN good times. That piece is now retired and we look back and think "How did we smoke out of that???" since we have moved on to high quality glass. The bong hasn't been smoked out of in a loooooong ass time and has since been named "The Brother Bong" hahahahaha :bongin: