emo

Discussion in 'General' started by herbyy, Feb 5, 2010.

1. so ive been pretty depressed lately all i do is sit in the house and smoke only leaving to get cigs food or more weed do any of you guys get depressed?if so what do u do about it?

2. do something else - change your pattern.

It's actually pretty simple. You're not going to overcome it with zero effort.

3. I'd like to help you man..but I might not be able to. I was feel depressed alot recently..like a couple months ago. I still feel weird about life on and off..but all I can say to you is..you have to realize life may have no meaning to it...but it's still enjoyable.

There are lots of things to do..girls to fuck..or guys if you are into that...movies to see..movies to make who fuckin knows dude. There's a ton of shit to do...and whatever ends up happening...happens..might as well accept the fact that in reality you are merely just a viewer of your own life...a first person viewer..you have control over alot of things that make you feel that you are in total control, but in reality you have no control over mortality and you have no control really over anyone elses mortality, even those you love. So just don't care...do what you want but never get in the way of others doing what they want either. You are here..you dont know why..noone really knows why..might as well just accept it as is and try to be a "good" person. Thats all I can say man.

4. Well thats about me a couple weeks back.
    I had this period for a pretty long time.
    I immigrated to another country, then moved back to my original country, but homeless so we got to stay here there everywhere (not that dramatic but no fun Ill tell ya)
    Then we finally got our own place, and all I did was stay inside, smoke weed, go out to buy more weed, sit behind the pc. I tried to make some money to go see my girl (selling my XBOX360 etc.)

But now, I dont know really how and why, but I feel a bit better.
    I got plans for the future now, I'm undertaking steps, little ones but effective ones, and it already opens alot of doors.

So all I can say is start slow, and follow your heart. Follow your passion, make it materialized. And do this in a Irie-meditation, seen? :smoking: Too much of one thing, good for nothing. But herb can help your ass.

5. lol ive seen stepbrothers good movie im not sure if im depressed or if im bipolar i try not to self diagnose for the simple fact i once convinced myself i had hiv but i didnt:hello:

6. all i can say to you
    in the famous words of aesop rock

Life's not a bitch life is a beautiful woman
    Your only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy

7. My opinion on depression is it's usually that there's something in your life you're really not happy with, rather than just a chemical inbalance. Since all you do is sit in your house and smoke that's really not helping. You need to get out and do something, even if it's just little things. Do the dishes, do your laundry, go out and hang out with friends. Do something that really interests you. Look toward the future instead of being stuck in the present all the time.

8. yea i know what u mean i just went drove around the city for awhile and cleaned house a lil bit and i hate to say this but i think weed makes it worse i smoke an 8th a day of dank