Emo Bands..

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Rezinn, Oct 23, 2005.

1. can all fuck off......I hate them sooo much lol. They suck. Same with the emo guys. DIE!! The only emo I dont have a prob with is the chicks. Some of them emo bitches are sexy.

2. True dat. LoL

3. Agreed

4. I 2nd the motion.

5. I hate rap and white boys acting hard when they pose for photos they use in their signatures, but you don't see me making a thread about it.

6. No talent bitches.....

7. Emo kids suck. Half the kids at my school are emo and it really sucks.

8. Hey,

I hate emo, but I would never want them to die, honestly. They amuse me so much! One of my good buddies is a fuckin' emo, it's HILARIOUS! "My girlfriend dumped me, I'm going to write a song about it and how much life sucks" and he fucking cuts his shoulder in the worst suicide attempt in history. Then goes on to TELL everyone he is a cutter. Again, pathetic and sad at the same time. Peace.

-Timmy

9. wiggers suck

10. I have to fully agree with you. I hate all scene kids, emos are by far the worst.

11. What does it matter if someones emo wigger or whatever, yeah most are lame. But they are a couple cool scene kids I know, but he ain't really a queef about it.

12. yea i have a bunch at my school and most are kids that dressed normal last year and this year all they were is black, i hate pretty much all of them but i think most are just goths im not sure if ther eis a difference, i also hate wiggers to and there is a handful of them at my school to, but they can dress how they want i just dont like it

13. I don't really hate them but I do strongly dislike how ridiculously fake most of them are. It is pretty stupid

14. As long as they don't fuck with me and are chill I could care less be it emo or whatever. Too much hate spreadin on the city lately, everyone needs to pass around the peace pipe and chill.

15. here are some lines i wrote for my 1,000 bar song:

189. and all the bitch ass emo fags that slit they wrist the wrong way//
    190. they try so hard to be in with they scene its ridicoulous//
    191. upto date its so meticulous//
    192. i hate yall so much its so conspicuous//

16. THANK YOU. +rep for being one of the only non-haters. :)

17. DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY :cool:

18. who doesnt hate emos

19. I hate emo kids to, and goths

what really pisses me off about them is at my school they would wear SOCKS ON THIER ARMS!! I mean seriously they try to stand out so much they look like a bunch of fucking morons.

what else pisses me off about them is they would alaway make fun of the prepy people at my school for wearing expensive Abercrombie an Fitch clothing and what not, but thier clothes are just as expensive! if you goto Gadzooks or Hot Topic a pair of thier pants is like 60 bucks! they spend just as much a preppy people do! they are all baggy with chains every where and shit, you could'nt pay me to wear them