Eminem

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MONSTA, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Is anybody else on heres favorite artist Eminem? Because i fucking think he is a genius and lyrically untouchable. I like his new albums, but his older albums are my favorite. Anybody else agree?

2. Top 5 easy

3. He used to be my favourite rapper, then I started listening to more rap. Now he doesn't make the top 5, his style gets pretty old. Can't really vibe to it (unless it's something like Drug Ballad), just gets you agitated.

4. i wouldn't say MY favorite but he is a lyrical genius!

5. what?? em doesnt make top 5? who is on your top 5?

6. Lyrical genius for sure, I'd like to see someone deny that (and have a healthy debate ensue. :smoke:) But he's so angry, it's hard nowadays to really get into his music unless I'm already angry. I listened to his Curtain Call album repeatedly in middle school, when I would help my parents shovel to pay off some of their rent to my landlord.. Got me through middle school. I heard his older and newer stuff in college, and liked the older better. Still don't care too much for his newer stuff, but maybe I just need to be more open minded. Whatever, it'll happen when it does. Too into my electronica now to bother now :smoke:

7. his old stuff is definately better than the new. but that goes for pretty much all of hip hop.. its almost all shitty now

8. Eminem is the illest. Not to mention he's from my homestate and reps D town hard

9. yea Em got some serious talent. he fucking snapped on the eminem show and encore!!!

10. Easily my favorite rapper, his word play is in my opinion the best, he's flow is so god damn sick, not to mention he is an amazing freestylist, look up Fubba u cubba cubba, in the middle of the song he says hes gonna amke a new language, then starts rapping in a new language and says to suck his dick, and he doesn't slow down. Yep im an Eminem fan boy:D

11. #11 Keep It Lit, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
    Eminem's old shit was golden.

The Slim Shady LP & Marshall Mathers LP are some of the best rap albums ever made.

12. for me, Eminem would come up MAYBE 4/5. nobody would agree with my top 5 lol.

and anyway, you really had to create an EMINEM THREAD?! thinking nobody else has already done it you can post your opinion on?

13. He's not from Michigan, but yeah, he does rep the D hard.

14. Em is really good

Top 10 for me. But towards the bottom of that 10

15. you're just blatantly wrong if you think he is lyrically untouchable

16. Who is better

17. I've been a pretty big Eminem fan since I was a kid. I like his old stuff back to Infinite, but the new Bad Meets Evil album is fucking sick. Been listening to that and Relapse a lot lately.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Hs4uBn8tY]‪Eminem - Must Be The Ganja from Relapse with lyrics‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    I've always calling him a 'lyrical genius' :p. But there are people that are up there with him, it just depends on what type of style you like.

18. #18 Mjsb2, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011

K-Rino, Elzhi.

19. Immortal Technique

I liked Em in high school, but mostly because of the shock value. Then I started listening to his lyrics and they really turned me off. And am I the only one that finds his voice to be really high pitched and annoying?

20. If u like old eminem listen to bad meets evil thats a group with eminem and royce da 59 or someshit like that listen to the song fastlane thats the old eminem i like