Eminem

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Sir_Spanks, Jan 19, 2009.

1. So yeah theres a lot of people who completely hate him but heres where I'm giving props. I always respects him as a lyrcist up untill Encore (lame) but I never got big into his producing. Well I just got Loyal to the Game by 2pac and found out it was produced by Eminem. It's really well put together and represents a different side of pac, I relly like this. Anybody else an Em fan?

2. old shit not the new shit

3. According to wikipedia he's got a new album coming out soon called Relapse. I wonder..

4. Slim Shady LP
    Marshall Mathers LP

im a big fan of those albums and the eminem show was ok but he fell off since then imo

5. Infinite was good. Slip Shady LP was alright. Marshal Mathers LP was average. Eminem show was below average. Everything since that album has been garbage.

A few good albums, than they just get shittier and shittier....

Dude's kind of like Mobb Deep...although that's not really fair to Mobb Deep... The Infamous was INCREDIBLE...Eminem has never made a single album...or song for that matter that I would describe as incredible...

6. most defiantly.. when he did that smack that ass with akon and that other stupid song with the puppets in the video i gave up hope....

yea relapse who knows

but that touch down By T.I and em was tight for awhile

7. you trippin he peaked im mmlp

kill you
    stan
    who knew
    the way i am
    im back
    marshall mathers
    criminal

dude was on another level on those songs

8. I'm a big Eminem fan and I will say I like his old stuff better but Relapse looks hot..

can't wait for it :smoke:

9. Remember Me alwayz got me amped, Sticky Fingaz and Em just fucked that shyt up

10. That actually is a really good song, one of the few I liked off that album.

11. eminem didn't fall off, he was just going through some rough things so his music was all negative and depressing
    but now for the new album relapse, which is actually going to come out lol, he going for upbeat

he got the song with dre and 50 called crack a bottle has everyone heard it?

12. eminem is one of the best rappers and lyricist alive, no one will touch him in a battle

13. uH ok? you dont know what your talking about. IF you listen to his old music most of it is not even close to his newer shit. The EMinem show was his best and one of the best rap albums EVER! he also has been voted best rapper alive with out putting out music for 5 years! even above fake lil wayne who is on songs all the time. Prepare for the 3 headed monster SHADY DRE AND 50...

14. i dont thinks hes bad at all but i think he talks down too much on himself like he pulls the dissing the other dude while talking about himself. i just think it gets kinda old but idk. theres people that could beat him in a battle im sure though.

15. also i dont agree with you at all. wayne is over played and fucked but and i dont fucks with the eminem show at all but his older shit is way better and on a diff level than eminem. but they are almost too hard to compare cause they are so different form eachother.

50 is whack too now his old old shit is ok but ive never been big on him.

16. yeah i rele dont care bout 50s cd, sure its gunna have a few hot tracks but eh
    eminems im excited for and
    dre i mean the cd suppose to be coming out for like 5 years how much interest do u rele expect people to have now?

17. infinite - fucking dope. the beginning.
    slim shady LP - vicious lyricist
    marshall mathers LP - personal album, showcasing the person mashall is
    the eminem show - breaking into the mainstream, broadening his audience, straying away from the violent image he portrayed that gave him his controversy
    8 mile - classic.

this is what i respect eminem for, the eminem show less than all the others though.
    anything post this has proven him to be sliding from the great emcee he was. if he didnt get his shit together on relapse, then he has officially fallen off.

18. oh you guys are talking about eminem? he's straight. im looking more towards dre's album than em's album --

but that foo slim shady was killin it back in the old days.

so you can suck my dick if you don't like my shit -- cause i was high when i wrote this so, suck my dick! :D

under the influence
    say what you say
    the way i am