Eminem vs. Lil Wayne

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by c0nrath, Feb 20, 2009.

1. You seriously must be high. although ive never known anyone that was so stoned they would actually believe the crap your saying. net worth? are you kidding me? all that means is he knows how to appeal to the younger crowed. next thing you know hes going to be like jurmain dupre rapping with 10 year olds. lil wayne is horrible. eminem will destroy him. all wayne does is smoke and put horrible crap out for his lil minions to listen to.

2. Explain why you think his irrelevant and meaningless songs make him the best rapper alive

3. its bullshit cuz i cant say em is whack cuz he's not
    but hes not as good as wayne
    look at cosistancy
    wayne even has a all rock album coming out in april
    eminem could not make a rock album
    eminem is having trouble making a rap album
    wayne has had a fuckin million mixtapes since ems last album
    em needs to sit down and worry about not spending the rest of his money cuz hes not gonna get much more
    and that crack a bottle song wtf why would you put dre and 50 on a song with you they both suck ass thats a good way to ruin your career...if you had one
    em needs to kick rocks

4. eminems coming out with a new album in a month or two and I'll ask again, why do you think lil wayne's so good? because he makes a bunch of shitty and irrelevant songs and sounds like he's having an asthma attack?

5. ummm any one heard "Prom Queen" by lil wayne.... proof that sizzurp has finally completely fucked his career i mean shit he used to be hot rapping on coke and whatever but now he sounds like he doesnt know how to speak, just like ODB

eminem is a great artist, i wouldnt say the best but hes def one of the greats much better then wayne

6. when i heard that song i couldnt understand one word...

7. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkk5dpTosh0"]YouTube - The Best of Weezy Part 4[/ame]

8. hahahah omg the rock album..... NO ONE IS GONNA BUY ITLOLO that dumb fuck can barely speak let alone play a guitar and actually sing hahahaha god kid get ur shit straight, lil waynes lil fizzle is gonna burn out in less then a year hahaha rock album u crack me up that thing isnt worth the toilet paper needed to clean that shit up

9. hey diplomat... look up the Invasion pt 1 and pt 2 with shady records and DJ Green Lantern... eminem will straight up rip anyone living in a freestyle, and even though hes been away for a while people still like him... weezy has good shit no doubt but lately its just getting stupid.... Eminem in a rap battle with Lil Wayne would rape him bottom line

10. Haha 'lil wayne' isn't even a rapper, dont make me laugh 'lil wayne' hahahahaaaahahahahahahahahaha.

11. lil wayne is the most overrated rapper alive...oh and they had some vote thing a couple months back if you can remember...eminem was voted BEST RAPPER ALIVE...and lil wayne better than tupac? please...weezy and his fake blood ass can go suck a dick...tupac would murder him in a rap battle

12. Im kinda struggling with this. How can you say that. Listen to Get Over. Thats straight talk right there and a great song. I Miss My Dawgs: another great song about straight talk. How about Walk In? Actually listen to that song. Its amazing. And how can someone say Wayne doesnt have metaphors. Have you ever listened to I Feel Like Dying? All that song is is a metaphor. BMJR another great song. I love eminem and always have but i think Wayne is better. I dont understand how all you people actually hate him. I get that thats like the cool thing to think now, but seriously. I get that some of his shit now a days is pretty lame but when you work as hard as he does and puts out so much material and are so expiramental and innovative obviosuly not everything is gonna work out.

13. Rofl you know we're right, lil wayne sucks so fucking bad

14. That's his problem dude, all he cares about is the money and he's trying to put out more and more mediocre songs to make more money

15. Well dont listen to those songs then. noone is making you. I dont understand how people dont respect a man trying to get the most money he can. Shit if i came up from nothing i would be in the paper chase for life. Listen to his good songs like the ones i stated and honestly tell me those are bad songs.

16. I'm not even saying ANY of his songs are good. Maybe his raps are good but his voice is fucking terrible, how the hell is he going to make a rock album with that voice?

17. hes making a rock album???? damn...Lil Wayne: Slowly killing music as we know it

18. Idk man. Ive never had a problem with his voice. On the Carter and his earlier stuff i dont think his voice sounds bad at all. And im pretty sure the argument was better rapper so i guess you dont have to like his songs then. But respect his lyrics. Just listen to the lyrics to those songs. And i wont listen to his rock shit. i doubt he even goes through with that. Id advise him not to lol.

19. these videos are not a fair comparison, wayne was super fucked up in that one..

20. eminems lyrics just flow perfectly and make sense while lil wayne just has little catchy phrases and shit like "dear mr toilet im the shit" like its just catchy as hell and its good stuff most of the time (some times it just doesnt make sense lol) but if u look at eminems lyrics from back in the day, The Marshall Mathers LP was incredible and so was The Slim Shady LP, i mean IMO eminem is overall a better rapper, but im not saying that lil wayne sucks cause he is good (although lately im not really feeling it)