Eminem vs. Lil Wayne

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by c0nrath, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Nah, I just couldn't help myself. Lol. :rolleyes: I'm making cheeseburgers then I'm going to play a little Call Of Duty. Fairwell.

2. one already took place in the rate the song above you hip hop thread

3. Haha totally missed that, don't usually check the polls.

4. i got them *****z weezy, thats what the .380 said.

5. ^^mindless shit from the gutter...i really dont understand why people listen to that shit.

6. A .380 is a little girls caliber. You aren't talking about a real handgun until your caliber starts with .4 or higher.

7. stan's definitely one of my favorite songs

8. this has been a long argued question but i give it to wayne hands down

9. no song wayne could write can compare to

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAPUXyW4bkk"]YouTube - Eminem "Infinite"[/ame]

10. thats that classic feel i like in rap...^^

11. Eminem used to be da shit back in the day but he fell off a LONG time ago nd weezy was good up till early 08 but now hes garbage expecially since hes rapping over rock cmon now

12. trying to rap over rock* have u heard promqueen? that is the worst thing ive ever heard in my entire life.

13. there are few rap songs that are on the same level as this

14. like...

15. dont even belong in the same sentence

eminem is in his own class

16. I'm not going to vote either way, because they are both overplayed, overvalued garbage at this point in their respective careers.

I will say, however, that while old Weezy is pretty good (The Carter II is a GREAT album, sober or not), early Eminem is far better lyrically, even if some of his beats are lacking. I don't even think you can contest that. The Slim Shady LP? Marshall Mathers LP? Phenomenal albums, hands down.

After the Marshall Mathers LP, however, he's gone downhill, and I don't think you can really argue that. He's still alright, but nowhere near as good as he was in his prime. He said he was planning to retire from rapping after this new album drops, but I'm sure he'll be back just like Jigga came back.

Weezy is a hard worker, but he's trying to hard to appease all audiences in order to make more pape. Rock album? Garbage. Carter III? Overplayed and lacking depth (couple decent tracks, 3 Peat being a prime example), a very commercial album. T-Wayne? please kill me.

So yeah. Both suck NOW, but early Em > early Birdman Jr.

17. man yall lames is trippin wayne is way better than em
    take a look at the net worth of both of these rappers
    eminem net worth:100 million dollars
    lil wayne net worth:500 million dollars
    and thats just clean money
    and you know wayne got more dirty money than em
    wayne is the best rapper alive...to ever live...better than pac and biggie and jay z and nas and anyone else you want to throw his way he will eat them alive
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ri8du3gV4"]YouTube - Lil Wayne Im A Monster (Eat You Alive)[/ame]

18. hahaha net worth? where is your source?

And if that is your real opinion you really need to listen to more hip hop.

19. For real

All lil waynes music is about sex and shit, none of it has any meaning. All of nas's songs have real meaning

20. what you guys are crazy wayne is the best rapper alive and i listen to alot of hip hop..well....not realy cuz im to busy listening to young money yall is some straight fools for thinking anyone in this lame ass industry can fuck wit wayne he is a beast has bean a beast and will allways be a beast
    man i just dont even know what to say to get this shit through yall head
    LIL WAYNE IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE
    FUCK NAS JIGGA PAC AND BIG
    WAYNE IS THE BEST
    THE RAP INDUSTRY BLOWS