Eminem vs. Lil Wayne

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by c0nrath, Feb 20, 2009.

1. noooooo crack a bottle was shitty because it was a shitty song. Everyone was shitty on that track. 50 has been puttin out some decent shit on the mixtape circuit, as has his man Lloyd Banks. ACTUALLY, Lloyd has been KILLING it on the tapes lately making Eminem AND 50 look shitty. But that's besides the point. Weezy just drops that shit that you can bounce to and punchlines that just make ya laugh and shit. Dude is hilarious, for real. I don't understand how people can say Wayne is shitty if they just listen to what he says in alot of his songs. Yeah, alot of his songs are wack, but he puts out SO MUCH MUSIC for his fans that a decent amount of it is gonna end up being some experimental shit and probably wack.

2. eminem>wayne any day of the week. wayne sucked when he was with cash money back in the day and he sucks now..hes not a rapper more of a club-commercial catchy rapper..its not even close

any song on slim shady lp > any wayne song ever

3. is this thread real? am i really seeing this???? eminem destroys lil weewee.. it should be lil wee wee vs. benzino

4. two COMPLETELY different rappers

em all about lyrics and waynes all about flow/connection with the beat

5. personally i think they both suck but if i had to choose i would say em, only because i cant stand to listen to wayne any longer

6. How are you going to say eminem is all about making money? he hasnt had an album in over 5 years. while lil waynes over there cranking out shit to make his next million. other then encore i believe eminem puts out albums hes proud of that are quality. the money just comes because that shits good.:D

7. haha that shits hilarious

8. they both fuckin suck not one of their songs sounds good to me lil wayne sounds like a little fuckin pussy moaning all time he has the worst voice why people would wanna hear that shit in there ears is beyond me. and no i dont not hate rap i like good rap

bone thugs
    gucci mane
    36 mafia
    u kno only the good shit

9. FUCK YEAH! Gucci mane is the best

10. Are you fucking serious? I take shits that can rap better than him.

Three 6 Mafia/Young Jeezy/Gorilla Zoe FTW.

11. lol its no contest, Em is better and always will be. He stays on topic and his songs are truly meaningful, unlike Wayne who has good rhymes but dosent make sence in them.

12. Honestly I think both are terrible, but if I had to choose I guess I'd say eminem.

Eminem's nasally ass voice though is one of the more annoying things of all time.

13. lil wayne's voice is even more annoying

14. lol if u wanna talk about annoying voices then Wayne's the one you should be talkin about

15. EMINEM ALL DA WAYY!! I MEAN SHIT WAYNES STR8 I GUESS BUT SHADY BE COMIN WIT SOME INSANE SHIT DAT WAYNE WOULDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYIN..If u have listen to wayne lately u prolly kno wat i mean..

I HATE DIZ STR8 JACKET IT AINT Latchin dey cant lock it SO DEY STAPLE MY HANDS TO MY PANTZ POCKETZ LOL

16. LOLZ leik OMGZ D00D!

Learn how to fucking type and spell man..

17. what the fuck

18. #38 cannabis, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    they're mainstream artists that make their music appeal to the mass public by censoring it and putting it on the radio, who cares? if eminem wasn't interested in making money he wouldn't have stared his own record label.

no, as i said money or record sales amount to nothing, look at soulja boy it's easy to be a music artist. Both wayne and eminem are overrated that is my point.

19. no dude, that song was good until fifty started "rapping" if thats what he calls it now...you can not tell me that eminem sucked on that song...dr. dre was okay on that song, but when it was fiftys verse it was just whiny bullshit that hes known to do. the only thing i hated about that song was they jacked the beat from Bronze Nazareth and made it shitty, and fifty cent made it shitty.

20. Seriously, that was just embarrassing just watching that. Do me a favor and slap your friend across the face and tell him agent_00_trees sent yah.