Eminem is better ten Tupac...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by DamagedButNotBroken97, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Change my mind...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. We are all equal.

3. Humans are but music is not all equal, I meant Eminem's music is better. then Tupac's

4. Well that all comes down to a matter of opinion.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Let's be realistic Hit em up shits all over Eminem's "diss" track against MGK lol

6. More like Eminems better than all the rappers… done

7. #7 GorillaGherkin, Feb 22, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    Don’t care either way I’m all bout the beats. Rap is all the same now Tupac told stories M&M just rhymes words.Just my 2 cents rap ain’t good no more n my opinion. I like ur screen name btw it would make a good tramp stamp tattoo.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. All I know is this song gives me testosterone

9. Eminem just rhymes? Lol...

10. I Woulda Like To See Old Em Do A Collab With Tupac If He Was Still Around. After All Em Did A Song With Biggie Too.

~Toni~

11. and Eminem doesn’t tell stories??
    He rhymes and tells stories. He is a 2in1

12. yeah not really trying to b baited into a debate just my opinion. Tupac told better stories M&M’s stories r about his ex or his mom. Guess biggie was right when he said “more money, more problems.” Jay z got it figured out though cus he got “99 problems but a bitch ain’t one.”

13. No he isn't to me at least. Em's style of just raw and weird and fucked up I had to listen to every shits of his I could like 1000s of times over to finally get sick of it. Butt...... 2pac or even the outlaws I'll never ever get sick of.

14. Same With bone thugs.