Emergency !!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bob131, Sep 23, 2012.

1. I woke up this morning to a very sick plant :(

Other plants are fine only this seems like its dying.

Can anyone diagnose this for me plz, would be greatly appreciated (ASAP)

Cheers

Attached Files:

2. WoW, very few plants on GC make it to this level of Toxic Shock...you don't wake up to this ....this happens slowly over weeks.
    Save this plant by flushing the pot with three times the volume, with air temperature Ph neutral water, allow to recover 7 days, then feed again at 1/2 strength.

Consider learning foilar feeding
    http://forum.grasscity.com/blogs/vostok/31916-foliar-nutrition.html

peace
    "V"

3. lol cheers,,

I swear the plant was fine the night before,, did give it a big feeding though... 4 other ak48s are fine and growing strong on same feeding schedule. This one was a different pheno...

Plant has been flushed hopefully it recovers. Will the leaves recover?? should i do an extreme pruning??

thanks for the reply

4. Good luck with getting this plant healthy again.

Just wanted to point out that "V" has been a tremendous help to me and many others. Taking his advice has really enlightened me to some smaller things I may have been missing previously.

Youre just a one-man army trying to educate the world of growers, arent you? I bet you have that quote permanently on your clip-board for quick paste/edit into these threads. haha!

5. Not a bad idea CD, may give it a go, as the quickest way to re cover a plant from to much food is Flush it baby ..FLUSH!!

peace
    "V"

ps but....there are always Minor variations, you gotta consider these!!

6. Looks like too much fertilizer, burned by the heat of the lamp because she couldn't take up enough water to cool down.