EMERGENCY! Will flea spray fumes for more than 2 hours harm my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cwmasterbob08, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I can seal the box completely So airflow is a no no for the duration of this period.
    Recently I moved into a new house and the last owners had FIVE Labradors. Thanks to them and the lazy cleanup crew we have a flea infestation. So the landlord is having a guy come in to spray the house with some like serious shit. We cant be in the house for 2 hours. Will this in any way effect my plant? Also. My grow box is rather... well NOT hidden at all by any means. So I have to transfer it to a temporary box but it won't have any light for about 2-2.5 hours because I don't want the guy narcing on me or something. I started 12/12 cycles exactly 1 week ago (Friday, When they are spraying it will be 9 days) I have it set light on during the day so during the night no light will be there to screw the plant up. Will that extra 2 hours or so of darkness send it into shock?

2. no idea on the fumes but make sure u got air flow in there, a drop of water can give you mold if theres 2 hours of no air flow

3. If your really worried cover them with some plastic or a sheet at very least.Like you would cover for any bug bombs ect.

the light isnt gonna be a big deal.Dont worrie.Your already in flower state.It feels death anyway hehe...