Emergency! What is happening to my seedlings? Please help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChickenFrog, May 7, 2016.

1. #1 ChickenFrog, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    What is happening to my seedlings?? is this nutrient burn? I used universal potting soil maybe it is too hot for them? I never had a problem using universal potting soil in previous grows though... The only thing I do different this time is I mixed in some perlite and I'm using rainwater instead of tapwater. Maybe it is too acidic?

Can I still save them? then how? and if they survive will quantity and quality be affected in the end? It would really really suck to have them all just die on me.. :(

Please help

Pictures:

111.JPG
    222.JPG 333.JPG

2. What kind of lights are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Anymore information?

4. what kinda set up ya got going, what lights ya using

5. Can't I just use sunlight? they're behind glass now meant to be moved outdoors later, didn't have any problems growing this way before.

6. are you doing something different than before

7. Did you use miracle gro? If so, just throw'em out and start over.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  8. It wasn't sunlight that did that. Kind of looks like a horrific nute burn to me. I'd ph that water no matter where you get it. 6.5 for soil.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I wouldn't say throw them out! I would definitely change the soil when he transplants them, to a better soil if he is in fact using miracle grow. Which you should never use anything with the miracle grow symbol on it even the perlite has BS in it. Been in flower for 2 1/2 weeks now. Here's two plants grown in miracle grow organic it was my first mistake. Went through hell using that bullshit soil. only one my one plants gave me problems tho. and she's the bigger one and she's the younger out of the two[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] you though 100% right! I wouldn't just throw them away. I would try to solve the problem first and then put them in new soil. Good Luck

• Like Like x 3
  10. Good 4 u bro. Good 4 u. Giv'em hell!!

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 Robbie714, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    You should look at sulfur and zinc! 2 seedlings look fine! Where did you have them and where were they growing? there to young to get mold, Sulfur and zinc problems cause white tips. Keep an eye on them!
    Good Luck
    Good Luck

12. fap fap fap...

• Like Like x 1
  13. What exactly was so hellish about your grow? I see buds, so what's wrong?

I started these out in inside under a roofwindow.. I wonder if it might have gotten too dry or hot there.. it was pretty close to the windowglass. They are about two weeks old now, problem started after about a week in with the middle one of bottom row, then I moved them behind another window in a cooler spot with more air circulation, but this didn't solve the problem. As you can see the middle one in the upper row for example, yesterday it looked totally fine but now you see in the tips it's starting to get the same problem too. Sucks cause I'm really depending on my harvest and it's kind of late to start over I think, but I might have no other option.

Still waiting on a ph, thermo and hygrometer, so I don't know about those factors.. I used 'agrofino universal potting soil', NPK 14-16-18. ph 5.8 . I have some other universal potting soil laying around which I was planning to transplant them into outside, only difference is it says ph 6 on the bag instead of 5.8..