Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

emergency services

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Adscookie, May 25, 2011.

1. hi just signed up.

Im asking what are some solutions to the brick wall you've just hit just as your about ready to smoke, eg, in the middle or nowhere, ie 15 minute walk, and youve relised that you have no way of getting water in your bong and you find yourself thinking "What would bear do?" So what would you do?

2. I couldn't translate what the fuck you said.

3. Can you say trolllll

4. My head is so full of fuck right now...

5. Not smoke? Haha stupid question, I smoke weed I'm not addicted to heroin.

6. Toke the bong without water?

7. although i have never done this, i would probably dry hit it....
    still get high.....

8. Bear would piss in it and smoke it like a champ.

Attached Files:

9. Ripping a bong without water isn't the worst thing in the world.

Although I almost always have a backpack with a bottle of water, papers, lighters, bags, etc, etc in it either on my back, in my car, or within arm's reach of me wherever I am, so I'm almost never caught in situations like that.

10. 75% of the human body is composed of water, and 72% of Earth is covered in it, and you tell me you can't figure out a way to get water in a bong?

11. #11 mrharti420, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011

Tell me how you're gunna cut your own body open, or do whatever the fuck you think you can do to extract water from your own body to put in a bong. Obviously you could use piss or some fucked up shit but no ones gunna do that.

And even if 72% of the world is covered in water, you know how fucking big the world is? You're basically trying to say that you can access water anywhere in the world at anytime. He wasn't even in that situation, its clearly a hypothetical question asked out of curiousity, why ridicule someone for something they've never even done/been into/whatever the fuck the best way is to say it, you get what I mean. Post something that isn't 100% negative next time you click on a new thread.. geez.

/rant. sorry people on here are pissing me off lately.

Anyways, OP, I would probably dry hit it... I can't think of a situation where I'd be desperate enough to use some bodily fluid in my bong. You'll forget how harsh the dry hits were after you're high :smoke:

12. yeah would prob go the dry hit, i donno about using creek water or piss or something like that.

13. I don't have a bong without water in it..... Cause I don't have one :(

14. You're overthinking it. It's not that hard to collect water anywhere, even in the desert. Especially the small amount needed for a bong, the air contains enough moisture.

15. wrap a bag around a plant to get condensaion ?

16. Bullshit. Tell me how you're going to make the small amount of moisture in the air of a desert condense into your bong. Or moisture in the air anywhere, for that matter.

17. If you're stuck in that situation, just don't smoke. Or walk back to water. Exercise isn't bad for ya' you know.

18. I said YOU, personally. Sorry if I made it seem like I gave a fuck how to collect moisture from the air, I really didn't intend it to sound that way. Nice try, obviously you yourself don't even know how, so stop bagging on other people.

19. If I didn't have any idea on how to do it I wouldn't have put it out there specifically.

And bagging on people? No bagging here... maybe your attempt to bag on me? But that just makes you look bad.

I simply answered a hypothetical question with a hypothetical question. I fail to see the 'bagging'.