Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

EMERGENCY Need site That Debunks ALL Myths and gives very valid and important info!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeTheToke, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Okay. Basically, i forgot what the site was, but it had all the important information, specially prepared as if a person were to show it to their parents. I need to find that site, guys. I NEED to find it, my friend is is need. No, this isn't me, this is my friend. He's 18, going to move out in 2 years, but his parents still don't believe him after him showing them The Union.

PLEASE HELP!.

TLDR; Site with all myths dubunked, and important information with references to studies needed!!!!!

2. idk which one your talking about erowid.org works... calm down its not like typing faster will make people reply faster haha jp

3. #3 Infinite Experience, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2009
  4. FUuuuuuuuu it had somewhat of the same format as that site, except the text was green and white, and it was cleaner and more organized. Gahhh.

5. Yesssss. Thank you!

6. abovetheignorance is great.

ALSO WATCH "THE UNION"
    Its on youtube,google, almost all video websites. Watch that.

7. Norml.com?