EMERGENCY!!! I NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by pjsk8allday, Feb 8, 2018.

1. So long story short my dog chewed up my wires on my mars and after trying to fix, i somehow shorted it out. I am growing 3 plants at the moment and the only other thing i have is a cheap chinese led panel thats only 60 actual watts. Which obviously isnt even near the miniumum to keep these going. Does anyone have a somewhat decent light they can part with for cheap cause i cant even afford the 75 bucks to get a new one. Id really hate to see my babies die as its to cold to put em outside. :(

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If your handy try replacing the led driver if thats what is burnt out and make sure you get a new power-cable do not use any damaged/frayed wires, you may need a multimeter to check the driver/drivers to see if they are good or bad. Otherwise it may take about all your budget but you may be able to convert that mars shell into a cob light if you do your research, ive seen others do this. Final thought, maybe your mars is under warranty or atleast they can provide you with some support give them a hollar

3. What wattage is your led driver or drivers?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1