EMERGENCY, I NEED HELP!!!:(((

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pjsk8allday, Feb 8, 2018.

1. So long story short my dog chewed up my wires on my mars and after trying to fix, i somehow shorted it out. I am growing 3 plants at the moment and the only other thing i have is a cheap chinese led panel thats only 60 actual watts. Which obviously isnt even near the miniumum to keep these going. Does anyone have a somewhat decent light they can part with for cheap cause i cant even afford the 75 bucks to get a new one. Id really hate to see my babies die as its to cold to put em outside. :(

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That sux did u look at the fuse? Is there one?

3. its very east to fix the wire . cut it and look at it . just connect the 3 wires back together tape it with electrical tape and hit a home hardware store to buy the proper connections . ask them for help they know .

4. for got to mention the wires are all different colors . green white black

5. You can probably try talking to SmokeSara here at the forums and get a new driver if that's what has failed. Have you unhooked it and tested the output of the driver with a meter? Many drivers have circuit fault protection and will automatically just shut off if shorted.

6. I havent, i dont have one accually. And tbh i think what happened is i wasnt paying attention to the color coding on the wired and connected the positve to negatives. Which would have completely freind it:(

7. have you checked the fuse? but do message sara as its probly fixable need ask to open it up see if anything looks fried

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. sucks man . hey could be a lot worse the dog could of got killed from chewing it after eating your plants . and you would be posting how do i roll a dog to smoke lmao .

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Many drivers have built in protection. The meanwell driver won't short they'll shut off and reset. It's possible that it's okay unless you've tried it hooked up correctly and it still won't work.

10. Post some pics if u can, I can help you fix it even if it's worse case..

11. solid

12. I gave it to my dad to try to fix as hes a electrician at american airlines, but if he cant get it fixed, il get it back and show ya. I really appreciate the offer man and will take you up on it if he cant get it going.

• Like Like x 1
  13. i used to help repair mars lights in the uk ive seen all sorts of issues haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. did you try stomping your feet and shouting hysterically also adding a few 4 letter words in there may help .

15. Tried that with no success. Gave it a good go, even tried belly down hitting ground with feet and hands like a baby in hope that it would light back up, but was unsuccessful. :(

• Like Like x 2
  16. then its fucked . you tried it all .