Emergency! How to harvest wild grown marijuana?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by jsrfomw, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Hey Guys I need some help ASAP. I will be going to the Country side tomorrow down here

In Mongolia. I saw fields of Marjuana Buds down there while I was taking the TRAIN!!!

I want to take it and smoke some of it and also harvest it and take it back home and

have my own GROW op. I have no experience at all harvesting marijuana plants,

I am just used to buying it from a grower and that's about it. :p

What do I need to bring ? I plan on bringing gloves, flashlights, some scissors or knife

to cut it and some plastic bags to put it in. Let me again say that it is WILD GROWN

Marijuana that grow's in the country side. I would seriously appreciate some advice

because I will be leaving tomorrow morning for this 1 week trip! Thanks guys.

2. Harvest it the same way you would any other MJ plant. But since it's outdoors and wild grown, make sure it doesn't have any mold, spider mites or any other numerous insects on the buds.

3. #3 EazyGreen, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    lol ,,,

4. That is just bad karma man, those are most likely the growers little babies. Also you don't know who the grower is, could be Al Capone, you would never look at valentines day again.
    Just a few warnings although I doubt I will change your mind.

5. #5 goodtimes1971, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    don't do it

Wow, temping but you could die trying.
    home made land mines, other types of explosive devices have been used in the past as "defense"...
    hope this isn't your last post.:wave:

unless you know for sure it's wild that is....

6. #6 Duckyx, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    if its fields. its hemp weed. all you will get is seeds. and a headach. its use for the hemp, oils, and fiber, and well hash but its black hash. very strong shit i hear, well its farmers weed. not smokers weed

7. better get a rocket launcher to compete with the growers ak 47s

8. good luck man. thats one hell of a place. it does kinda seem to good to be true

9. Think we'll ever hear from him again!? :rolleyes:

10. Wait so this guy went to steal weed from a field in the Mongolian countryside? Yea hes probably dead.

You still out there man?

11. "damn mongolians...stop knocking down my (in poor chinese accent) city wall!"

12. lol. Looks like even if he is alive and makes it back with the bud, whoever he sells it to is going to kill him anyway

13. lol. good luck with that. beware, im sure the owner of the plants has proper defense mechaninisms. ive seen rattlesnakes tied to the trunks of some of the trees.

14. He hasn't posted yet, Rofl.

15. this is almost not good...

16. I think by now he's probably on the bottom of a river

17. i hate rippers!

18. yea if its wild its not worth it. very low THC count. if its good then its someones, and you shouldn't be stealing.

well i hope your safe, i'm interested to hear how things turned out

19. Oh man, hope the guy is alright...

You did mean "Mongolia", the country? As in the Mongols, the huns, Atilla and all that? And you found a big field of pot you saw from a train, in an area of the country you're unfamiliar with, full of people who are very likely to be very...very hostile towards you, and you want to harvest this?

You're either crazy or just plain stupid. No offense, but definitely not a bright idea on any level you look at it. If it's wild, it's headache, mite and mold ridden hemp plants. If you're "lucky" and it's actually of quality, you got a whole other array of problems from those plant's owners. Designer dank weed does not end up in the middle of Mongolia on it's own.

As I saw a few blades say, better bring more than a flashlight and some scissors to fight off those ak-47 equipped mercenaries and deadly booby-traps.

20. OH SNAP. how longhas it been?