EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by wolfer, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Hey guys so this is my first indoor grow and I was a little tight on money when my buddy gave me a nice super silver haze clone. Long story short wife wouldn't let me get nutes and it did great through 6 weeks of veg and the first 2 weeks of flowering (with a transplant to a 5 gallon bucket nice roots etc) started to notice the leaves yellowing and threw in 1/2 cup of bone meal, some earth worms, and a jar of ladybugs. (Some organic nutes and pest control) slowly just declined we are now in week 5 and I bought some fox farms liquid nutes... ff feeding schedule indicates big bloom and tiger bloom at 3 tsp for b.b and 2 tsp for t.b I'm just curious if it'll shock it to death (if so what ratio should I give compared to recommended) or if there's any other ideas for the plant I'd love to know. Just started getting hot today so I added 3 fans to the garage with one as an exhaust. 1000w hps on 12/12 ~3ft from tallest kola with a 24" box fan on 2 in its direction a couple feet away watered every other to every 2 days depending on the soil feel.. Not sure what other info I could give.... the pic had three leaves top is the top of plant then 3-4" down and so on.... Thanks again in advance!

Attached Files:

2. P.s I know it looks like it but the middle one isn't crunchy at all, the top leaf is just on the tippy tips

3. When you post a question, give as much information as possible. When posting pics of the plant, it's always better to give us shots of the whole plants instead of a few leaves you've plucked off and photographed. Tell us how you've been growing this plant, what kind of lighting it's under, distance from light to plant, etc. Just tell us everything you can about how you're actually growing the plant...watering, feeding, etc. What kind of soil did you start this plant out in? If you gave it a fresh transplant right before going into flower, it shouldn't be running too thin on nutes. But did you mix your own soil mix to start with...as I see you're using bone meal as nutrients. When they go into flower, they typically need more of some nutrients than others. If your plant has been in this particular bucket of soil for several weeks, I'd bet this is a nutrient deficiency. Read up on what nutes the plant needs during the flower cycle...and about nutes in general. When they're supposed to be started, etc. When you do start to give nutes, really dilute the dose down much lower than what the manufacturer recommends. I've discovered over the years that you don't have to pour tons of chemicals in your plants to make them healthy. I try to use only what I need to keep my plants thriving, which has turned out to be a LOT less than what the manufacturer recommends. The more you use, the more they sell and at $26 for one bottle of the combo package consisting of 5 different chemicals was too much for me to even deal with. I switched to "Jack's" by J.R. Peters a few years back ad haven't used anything but since.. A grower friend in Southern California recommended it to me when I was complaining about dealing with all the bottles and mixes to feed my plants. This is a 2 part powder combo that mixes like dry Miracle Grow fertilizer. Easy to mix, plants love it and grow like crazy with it and I can buy enough to last me well over a year for under $20...and I flower around 35-30 plants every 8 weeks. Something to think about. Know that the size and density of the buds you will grow in the flower cycle are directly related to the amount of good strong flower lighting they get during the cycle. CFLs are a big disappointment for flower lighting. You need at least hps or LEDs (of decent quality) to grow those nice drippy buds we all work so hard to grow. Keep your plant growing and basically healthy. The nutes definitely come into play more during the flower cycle, but you need to understand them as a whole and figure out what your plant needs specifically. It will tell you when it has a problem. You just have to become familiar enough with it to understand what it's saying and then know how to fix it. Good luck and happy growing! TWW

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks man, I guess ill give her 1/4 of dose recommended, just afraid ill shock her... and she's been in fox farms ocean forest throughout, I guess maybe 4 weeks is what this plant takes to empty nutes from soil... that would make sense, (transplanted a week before flower to reduce shock risk) ill try to get a better pic of the whole plant once the lights turn on but that's all I could add for now

Attached Files:

5. Lights are on

Attached Files: