Emerald Mountain Medicine 3600W Flowering Room!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DarkCreed, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Nice =) Killer difference

2. #42 DarkCreed, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    WEEK 4 FLOWERING!!!

Well guys, its that time again, pull up a chair load some hash on your bowl and enjoy the pics! I got Bud Pr0n and Ventilation eye candy for you today boys and girls!! 1st is Whiteberry, Second is Black Velvet 3rd is 303 Hope you guys enjoy!!!

5 3 10 (3).JPG

And here is the Ventilation upgrades, if you look closely you will see that no light has air that has been through another light already cooling it, all the air comming into each light is completely fresh increasing efficiency exponentially!!! I have 2 740 CFM fans running just my lights, 1 740 cfm fan running my fresh air intake for both my flowering and veg room, and one 740 cfm running my veg room lights. Getting ready for summer!? I think so!

100_0485.JPG

Attached Files:

3. Ty ty guys, oh.... No one was talking to me... Lol :p

4. Nice. Don't you think you need a couple of more fans? Haha just kiddinn shit looks dope bruh

5. Lol, never too much fresh air or lights I always say!!! :p

6. Haha naw never too much lights mmm...lights mmm...great bud

7. great grow you got goin on the man, i will def be tuning in:wave:+rep

8. Most def, this grow is sick. I'm very very envious! Sub'd and :smoking:

9. really awesome job bro!! you were saying earlier about no one commenting on the post?? well from my experiences with gc most of the comments start to flood in during flower. like now. people start getting really interested because there are changes almost every day. even to me i feel vegging is cool but it is still vegging and all that is really going on is a plant growing. i like it ... alot of people enjoy it but like i said the comments roll in when everyone starts staring in awe at the buds takin shape. your setup is different though...you have alot of construction and assembly that you will get alot of looks in on on top of you nice grow. unlike someone like myself that just grows in a small cabinet where most people looking in are more interested in the product and not the setup. as far as you delicious looking crop goes, i noticed the little bit of yellowing on some of the fan leaves and i was wondering if the cal mag pro was helping that at all. either way they look very healthy and are really taking off!! i am subscribed and i will be checking in whenever i am on!! soo keep posting awesome pics and descriptions. +rep for sure!!

10. Thank you sir! Yeah, I think what you say is correct, most people, myself included, would rather see some prety flowers than just a sea of green, heh. But yeah I believe the tips are starting to fix themselves after the nutrient mix. However we are having trouple, after mixing the nutes to slightly under reccomended dosages, our ppm are as high as 1600 or 1700 so i end up having to dilute by 5 gallons to drop it to the 13's....and I cant seem to do anything to fix it....and it makes medicineman my partner want to punch underprivlidged children... :(

11. Sweet setup, Im hoping for medical legalization here in Mn. just switched 4 Bubbledust beauties to flower yesterday Cant wait:D
    Grow big
    Grow strong
    for your creamated remains will soon
    be at the bottom of my BONG. I'll be checking this one out 4 sure:smoking:

12. Bubbledust huh!? Sounds tasty! Thnx for visiting Emerald Mountain Medical, you don't need a spoon full of sugar to make our medicine go down :)

13. "you don't need a spoon full of sugar to make our medicine go down" Haha , that's siggy material man.

14. lol, i thought it sounded nice! :D

15. Sorry no new picks this week i lost my cam on cinco de mayo :(

16. Well that sucks mane.

17. Update?

Ya kow... 1600 is very high and you would prob get better results lowering them,
    would def like to see how they are doin..:wave: